2.9/5
Ranked #189 in Serums

Amazing - 0
    2.3/5

June 23, 2017

Not worth the price and extra product on face

I received the Elizabeth Arden super start skin renewal booster also free from topbox
    Glad I tried and didn't pay, as the actual full size product is quite expensive (maybe good idea for those who like to purchase with gift with purchase season time)

I , actually liked the scent of the booster...however that being said it made me wonder also how much fragrance excess I was adding onto my skin which can not be that healthy. I did like the scent though.

Product quality wise, it went on easily onto the skin, absorbed within a few minutes and I was able to apply my moisturizer and other products smoothly after.
    It did leave my skin smooth and prepared for other products.
    However, like I said that being said I felt I now had too much products on my skin and my face could not breathe properly.

I couldn't find if any actual benefit to the skin upon using this product...so to me it was just added products that did not necessarily need to be there.

I would have been better off using something more beneficial such as a vitamin c hydration serum, with some vitamin benefit to the product.

It was nice to try , however I won't be purchasing.

March 04, 2017

The first thing I noticed was the strong "perfume" scent, so this might not be for you if you are sensitive. The booster goes on smooth, soaks in quickly with a silky finish. It's an okay product if you can afford it but I have tried similar products that are cheaper that work just as well. I received this product as a sample to try but I will not be purchasing because of the scent and price.

December 03, 2016

I got a sample size of this from my TopBox subscription. I actually liked the scent of this product. I didn't find much difference after I finished the whole tube of sample given to me. I know for sure that my face was smooth after application but there's really nothing more to it. The full size of this product is quite on the expensive side. I have tried the Body Shop's Vitamin C Skin Booster and I liked that one much better than this.

You are supposed to use this first before any serum or moisturizer. I let my skin absorb the product first for few minutes then apply my serum and moisturizer.

October 14, 2016

This product discovered to me a wonderful world of serums. It is great that i tried the product, that works. It really boost the performance of your moisturizer. It helps to get all the best from your skin care routine. I loved it and i am thankful for this addition to my routine, though i am sure there are a bit cheaper products with similar action.

March 13, 2016

Im sure this is a quality product being from Elizabeth Arden but the smell is horrible. It smells like some kind of super sweet perfume that gave me an instant headache. I tried to wash my face twice after but I could still smell it b