• Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster
Amazing

Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 324 in Serums

March 04, 2017

The first thing I noticed was the strong "perfume" scent, so this might not be for you if you are sensitive. The booster goes on smooth, soaks in quickly with a silky finish. It's an okay product if you can afford it but I have tried similar products that are cheaper that work just as well. I received this product as a sample to try but I will not be purchasing because of the scent and price.

December 03, 2016

I got a sample size of this from my TopBox subscription. I actually liked the scent of this product. I didn't find much difference after I finished the whole tube of sample given to me. I know for sure that my face was smooth after application but there's really nothing more to it. The full size of this product is quite on the expensive side. I have tried the Body Shop's Vitamin C Skin Booster and I liked that one much better than this.

You are supposed to use this first before any serum or moisturizer. I let my skin absorb the product first for few minutes then apply my serum and moisturizer.

October 14, 2016

This product discovered to me a wonderful world of serums. It is great that i tried the product, that works. It really boost the performance of your moisturizer. It helps to get all the best from your skin care routine. I loved it and i am thankful for this addition to my routine, though i am sure there are a bit cheaper products with similar action.

March 13, 2016

Im sure this is a quality product being from Elizabeth Arden but the smell is horrible. It smells like some kind of super sweet perfume that gave me an instant headache. I tried to wash my face twice after but I could still smell it b

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme