Epicare

Epicare Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 467 in Hair Removal

February 20, 2015

Really good product!
    I got mine for $15 about a week ago and used it for a couple times since it hurts at first but gets better overtime. Beats waxing for me, my skin used to breakout and get very red after waxing. After I have used epicare i did have some redness and it felt itchy on my skin and so i cleansed my face after using it and just l left my face alone for an hour. The redness and itchy feeling went away after an hour and i did not break out like from waxing. Overall beats the alternative methods of facial hair removal .I also found it very easy to use and clean and gets the job done quickly. I am completely satisfied and will continue using it in the future.

August 29, 2008

After electrolysis, laser, and plucking, the epicare bar far produces the best results. From what I've read it works like threading does (I've never actually ahd it done so I can't compare). It's basically a spring that you bend and roll over your skin. It really grabs those suckers by the roots. And best of all it's only $30 and is supposed to last 6-9 months.

I read many many raving reviews about this product before I gave it a try and I was still worried about pain and regrowth. I found that the first time was pretty painful but I just did a bit at a time and it was ok. It really does get less painful the more you do it. My hair also grew back finer which is great!

This is something I can use whenever; If necessary you could easily stash it in your purse. It does leave skin a little red as plucking did to me anyway but my redness goes away after 10-30 minutes depending on how much hair removed.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who battles with facial hair. This is where I purchased mine...it comes with a how to video and everything.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle