Ethical 3 in 1 Laser Pet Toy Exerciser

Ethical 3 in 1 Laser Pet Toy Exerciser Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 303 in Pet Products

March 09, 2017

This may be the best pet toy I have ever purchased and the price was fantastic. I have about 3 of these around the house. In the winter my cat gets very bored because he can't expend his energy outside, so I let him run around for this light and he poops himself out and puts himself into a beauty sleep. Love it!

February 07, 2017

My dog is a crack head for this thing! Not only will all my animals chase it around but i dont even have to pick the darn thing up, i just make the chain noise, and they sit there and stare at the table. My one dog actually barks at me if im not puting it near her. This is a very good toy for some good exercise and entertainment! only complaint is they dont last long, i find the button always gets screwed up on it!

January 26, 2017

Bought for my dog....he will chase this for hours. Great way to exercise him on these cold winter days. Great value and laughs for a budget easy item.

January 01, 2017

Another must have toy for your cat. It's the perfect way to get your cat to excersise. We have had so many laughs with these mere $2 dollar item, the cat goes wild. Some last longer than others, luck of the draw with battery.

September 27, 2016

Le laser est le jeu préféré de mes 2 chattes. Elles aiment tellement courir partout après le laser . Elles sautent sur les murs ,elles deviennent complètement folle.

July 03, 2016

It drove my cat crazy. She started to look for the laser even if the laser was turned off, in a drawer, for three weeks now. I liked using it because it gave my cat the opportunity to work out but I regret using it because she started to claw at my hand for me to perform the laser effect. Buy it. But be warned.

May 02, 2016

My boyfriend and I had a cat and when we would use this laser pointer he would go wild. trying to climb the walls and he even started to foam from the mouth so we stopped it kinda freaked me out but I've seen other people's pets love these especially dogs.

January 31, 2016

My dogs love these laser pointers. They can chase them around for hours if they could. Great for their excersise.

July 08, 2015

I love this pet toy, my cats go absolutely crazy whenever I bring this out. They could chase the red dot for hours, it's great exercise for them and it is really entertaining to watch them try and catch the red dot.

July 08, 2015

These are so very cheap! And my cats just adore and go nuts over this toy!