Ethical 3 in 1 Laser Pet Toy Exerciser Reviews
Ranked #14 in Pet Products

August 29, 2017

Lasers are great, but not this one

I have to say, when I tried this the first time, my cat went bonkers for it. He was so excited it was so cute. As soon as he heard you click the button for the light, Jack was on the hunt. Lasers are great, cats love them, I've never tried it on a dog so I'm not sure about the dogs. I like this laser because of the price. It's great and cheap. But paying a cheap price usually means a cheap quality. After holding it for so long my fingers start to hurt. It's not a simple click, it's pretty hard. So the pressure just to hold down the button is a lot for my friends. I find the laser gets lighter very quickly. The light is so faded my cat will lose interest in it because he won't be able to see it. When it's a bright red he will have his fun. The batteries don't last that long and it takes 3 of them (I believe. I know it's more than one). I usually don't even bother because when you replace the battery same thing it dies just as fast. And I found when you can the head to a different design you don't really notice a difference. It could be just me, but I don't. I rather invest in a laser that's easier to hold and the point lasts longer.

June 21, 2017

Pet laser

My 5 cats and 2 dogs love it. So that makes me very happy, however, the little button you need to keep down in order for it to work gets painful after a bit. A switch would be much better. The batteries also don't last very long, and they are expensive to replace. Cheaper to buy a new laser altogether

May 31, 2017

Both my dog and cat love playing with the Ethical 3-1 Laser Pet Toy they always try and beat the other to the laser. Hours of entertainment and laughs your pets will love playing with you. And you cant beat the price..

March 09, 2017

This may be the best pet toy I have ever purchased and the price was fantastic. I have about 3 of these around the house. In the winter my cat gets very bored because he can't expend his energy outside, so I let him run around for this light and he poops himself out and puts himself into a beauty sleep. Love it!

February 07, 2017

My dog is a crack head for this thing! Not only will all my animals chase it around but i dont even have to pick the darn thing up, i just make the chain noise, and they sit there and stare at the table. My one dog actually barks at me if im not puting it near her. This is a very good toy for some good exercise and entertainment! only complaint is they dont last long, i find the button always gets screwed up on it!

January 26, 2017

Bought for my dog....he will chase this for hours. Great way to exercise him on these cold winter days. Great value and laughs for a budget easy item.

January 01, 2017

Another must have toy for your cat. It's the perfect way to get your cat to excersise. We have had so many laughs with these mere $2 dollar item, the cat goes wild. Some last longer than others, luck of the draw with battery.

September 27, 2016

Le laser est le jeu préféré de mes 2 chattes. Elles aiment tellement courir partout après le laser . Elles sautent sur les murs ,elles deviennent complètement folle.

July 03, 2016

It drove my cat crazy. She started to look for the laser even if the laser was turned off, in a drawer, for three weeks now. I liked using it because it gave my cat the opportunity to work out but I regret using it because she started to claw at my hand for me to perform the laser effect. Buy it. But be warned.

May 02, 2016

My boyfriend and I had a cat and when we would use this laser pointer he would go wild. trying to climb the walls and he even started to foam from the mouth so we stopped it kinda freaked me out but I've seen other people's pets love these especially dogs.