Eucerin Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment

Eucerin Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 414 in Lotions

• Moisturizes and heals extremely dry, chapped and cracked skin and lips
• A formula with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish, enhance healing and protect dry skin
• Non-comedogenic
• No added preservatives

How to use:
• Apply as frequently as needed on affected areas.
• Do not use on open, bleeding or wet wounds.

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

March 31, 2016

When my son was few months old he had eczema, and his doctor recommended this ointment. Totally works! After 3 days my sons skin got better. I definitely recommend it!

October 21, 2015

Eucerin Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment;

Eucerin is such a good trusted brand, more pricey but good....and for baby it helps with healing and any other problems you may encounter.

September 16, 2015

My daughter got baby acne around 2 weeks. I washed her face daily and waited it out but at week 5 it only went down by a little bit. So I researched Eucerin products and found out about Aquaphor baby healing ointment. I bought it from Amazon and applied it sparingly to my daughters face at night and in the morning after I cleaned her face. After a few days the acne started to subside and eventually it went away.
    I would recommend giving this product a try, but perhaps on a small area first because every baby's skin is different and may react differently. Also, it's always good to double check with the pediatrician before trying out anything on your baby.