Exclamation Perfume Reviews
#900 in Perfume

January 12, 2018

an old favourite

Exclamation Perfume is an old favourite for my entire family. My mom and sister and I all love it. The scent brings back good memories and will be worn for years to come. I love the reasonable price and that I only need to use a little bit for a long lasting scent.

December 04, 2017

my favorite

This is my favorite perfume. Everytime I wear it I am asked what I'm wearing and people are shocked when I tell them...
    This has become a must get every christmas. I always have my little white and black bottle on hand and for the price why not?

June 30, 2016

Ugh! i Love it. I love it. I love it. This has been my favorite perfume every since i could remember. My first perfume actually. smells awesome. im going to be using this as long as they keep making it.

January 30, 2016

this perfume also has a long lasting smell that lasts all day to me well worth the price and love that it has a unique smell one spray and does you all day and many comment on the smell when i wear it

December 05, 2012

I remember when I used to sneak into my moms room and spray some of this perfume on myself when I was a little girl... I loved the smell than I still do! This has become a traditional thing that I buy for my mom every Christmas and she never lets me forget it. Not only is the smell of it amazing (kinda like a swedish berry smell with a mixture of something else) but you can pick up the gift pack for less than $20 which usually includes a bottle of perfume (can't remember the size) and a lotion.