Febreeze fabric refresher sleep serenity
Good

Febreeze fabric refresher sleep serenity Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

March 19, 2017

I give all of my bedding a quite spritz of this when I make my bed. It stays fresh for days and helps give me a comfortable sleep. The scent is really lovely but not overpowering and I am very sensitive yet it doesnt bother me at all. The staying power is great and its a decent value.

February 23, 2017

Yuck! No thanks! Headache inducing chemical concoction. I'm sure it causes cancer while you sleep. The scent is unrelenting, it doesn't give up, I guess some may like that.

November 10, 2016

This is an odd mind trick but it actually does make you feel relaxed. I spray my bedroom with it ever night before go to sleep, it has a fresh scent almost like a coke smell weird but also quite refreshing! I'm now super addicted to the scent and can not sleep with out it!

August 11, 2016

I love this product. I like the way it spray and covers up any unwanted smell that comes around. I spray it all around my house everyday to leave my house smelling nice.

June 30, 2016

A great scented fabric freshener. It has such a soothing scent. I always mist it on my pillows, mattress, and duvets to get rid of bacteria and leave a clean scent

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle