• Febreze Air Effects Air Freshener Linen and Sky Scent
Good

Febreze Air Effects Air Freshener Linen and Sky Scent Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 620 in Misc

April 08, 2017

This is an amazing product! FREBREZE products are very useful around the house or even on the go! I choose this scent it smells like fresh laundry somewhat like tide or bounce!

April 06, 2017

Febreze air linen scent is my favorite. It is very easy to use and has a great scent, it's not overbearing or too flowery for my male-dominated household! It is pleasant and affordable.

April 16, 2016

Scientifically, I have no idea if Febreze is actually eliminating odours or just covering them up. What I can tell you, is that when someone does a stinky in our house bathroom, this is the only scent that covers it well enough for my sensitive nose. I find it takes only a small spray compared to other air fresheners and the smell is strong without being too overwhelming.

The linen and sky scent smells like fresh laundry with just a hint of sweetness. I would recommend this specifically for rooms like the bathroom or near the cat litter tray, as it really does pack a punch.

Note: Bottle does not have a child safety lock on it, so either keep this high out of the reach of children or don't buy this one if you have kids.