Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Reviews

Gloss Bomb delivers explosive shine, now in two universal shades handpicked by Rihanna herself: Each shade is designed to be the ultimate finishing touch to any look. Drench lips in the Fenty Glow, a perfect rose nude—we’re talking the unicorn of nudes that looks good on everyone. Or glaze them in Diamond Milk, a wash of shimmering pearl that’s like a dewy highlight for your lips. One luscious swipe of Gloss Bomb’s XXL wand gives lips more to love, while conditioning shea butter enriches from within. Lips look instantly fuller and smoother, with a non-sticky formula that’s super shiny and has an addictive peach-vanilla scent you just can’t get enough of.

Product info via FentyBeauty.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 21, 2020

The gloss that made me like gloss.

I didn’t think that I could be a gloss girl... and then this lip gloss came into my life. It’s comfortable, has an incredible shine and it looks good with every look. I couldn’t love it more!

March 29, 2020

Lips feel so soft and not sticky like other gloss!

I love this gloss so much! It’s absolutely part of my holy grails and I have to say even though I’m not traditionally a gloss girl - this gloss smells great, stays on for a long time and isn’t overly sticky. It is also universally flattering so I recommend this for people of all skin tones!

March 20, 2020

I love it

I love glosses and this one is my favorite, I love the formula is soooo hydrating and not sticky at all! I usually have to reapply constantly my lip products but this one lasted 3 hours since I first applied! Also I love the packaging, it looks son fancy on my makeup bag and the applicator is big enough to apply evenly at once... I would definitely recommend this lipgloss.

January 30, 2020

Fenty gloss bomb

Fenty gloss bomb in the shade glass slipper is a new shade, it is a clear gloss. This gloss is top notch perfection. Not sticky, can top over any shade of lipstick or wear it alone to give lips a lashes juicy effect!!

January 03, 2020

Amazing!

It is super comfortable and not sticky at all! It has a very pleasant scent. And also comes in very wearable colours! It lasts a long time and feels great on the lips! Definitely recommend!

December 10, 2019

BEST UNIVERSAL GLOSS EVER!

I love Rihanna and Fenty! Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer is actually one of the best glosses I've ever used. The shade looks good on every skin tone and it's so smooth and not sticky at all. I'm already on my third tube!

November 25, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Fave lipgloss in my collection

This is easily my favourite lipgloss that can be worn daytime or nightime. It can be used as a natural standalone lipgloss or added on top of a lip liner/lipstick combo. It smells amazing and lasts a long way. Would definitely recommend

August 09, 2019
    Redbridge, United Kingdom

Soo glossy!

This lip gloss is so glossy!!!! The shimmer is amazing, I've already bought another colour in the gloss as I've been so impressed. It can be worn alone for a hint of colour or on the top of a matt lip colour, either way it is fab

July 21, 2019

Love this glossy colour!

This gloss has become my lip of choice when I can't decide what bright colour to wear - it just works with every look and outfit. It's thick enough that it stays on and is shiny and so comfortable on the lip.

I'd def buy this again! It makes me feel like I need to highlight my whole face and be glowy all over!

July 03, 2019

Amazingggg

I love that this product isn’t so sticky like many other lip glosses! It also has a nice subtle colour and shine to it. Fenty Beauty is one of my favourite make up lines