Finding Nemo Baby Bath Tub

Finding Nemo Baby Bath Tub Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 261 in Baby Bathing - Tubs and Seats

May 08, 2017

I bought Finding Nemo Baby Bath tub at Walmart for my newborn. It comes with bath toys and a sling. It was very convenient to use. I didn't like that under the sling there was a bump that is suppose to hold up the baby once you no longer use the sling. I always use the sling because I have a newborn and it was always pressing on her back. I tried many ways to try and place her in different positions but I always found it was pressing on her back so now i decided to put a small cloth there. that it the only thing I didn't like about the tube but besides that it was a great buy.

November 29, 2016

great tub, comes with infant insert (sling) and has 2 seats (infant, reclined and toddler) comes with 2 toys that my baby is in love with! We did have an issue with the drain plug leaking after a few months but managed to seal it with some bathroom silicone.

September 09, 2016

I found this Finding Nemo bath tub at Walmart for a great price! My baby can sit comfortably in it without slipping out! When he out grows the canopy part you can remove in and use it as a toddler tub! It's easy to clean and comes with a couple toys which my son very much enjoys!