Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse Reviews

Flawless Cleanse: a revolutionary silicone electric face scrubber and cleanser that can help promote the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. The all-in-one solution to massaging and cleaning your face, Flawless Cleanse offers multiple modes that let you customize your facial routine. Go from a low to high vibration to gently clean your face. Or, use the vibration to powerfully shake loose and remove the make-up, dirt, and oil that collect on the skin. Choose the massage mode to help stimulate circulation, brighten your facial complexion, and help promote collagen production. The silicone head is ultra-hygienic, and Flawless Cleanse promotes hands-off your face cleaning, so you're hands never have to touch your face to get clean. Flawless cleanse is your All-In-One solution to effortlessly flawless skin. Flawless cleanse allows you to get the benefit of facial massage with the action of cleansing, so you can bring your spa beauty routine into the comfort and safety of your own home.

Ultra-hygienic silicone head
Cleans and massages
Increases circulation to help promote collagen production
Dermatologist approved
Fully waterproof – perfect for the shower
Rechargeable Battery
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

August 19, 2022

Fun gadget

It’s a gadget honestly. Do you need that? No. Is it fun? Yes. I liked mode 1 and 4. Mode 2 and 3 don’t do much. My skin did feel softer and cleaner afterwards. But will I take the time to use it everytime I wash my face? No.

August 11, 2022

Facial Cleanser

Maybe you find yourself washing your cleanser by hand is not enough. So you want a deeper clean. The Flawless cleanser has a few vibration settings that I am not sure it does anything or not. The last setting is the massager which does feel nice on the face. It is easy to clean and I love that it is a rechargeable cleanser. Received this for free for my review.

August 11, 2022

Facial Cleanse

I recieved this item for free to test & review. It's super cute & I love that it's waterproof & the rose gold / pink is super cute. I really enjoy using this product I just wish there was a little more power to really cleanse but I enjoy the different settings it has to offer.

August 09, 2022

Cleansing brushes aren’t for me

I have tried a few cleansing facial brushes and I just don’t like them. I love my konjac sponge. That being said this is a good brush. I like the size of the head, that I don’t need to replace it. The handle is great, it’s feels good in the hand and doesn’t slip out when soapy and wet. I like how it charges. I like they give you options on the vibrations and also that there’s a massagers. Is you’ve hoping to feel those massaging balls, I don’t. So don’t get this for that. But if you want to try a cleaning brush, or you like them, give it a try!

August 07, 2022

Great for beginners

I was super excited to try this but slightly disappointed once I actually used it. I was hoping the vibration and massage functions would be stronger mostly the massage setting. I think this would be best suited for someone whom is just starting out with skin care or a teenager. #FlawlessBeauty #BatisteDryShampoo #BatisteNaturally #NaturalDryShampoo #gotitfree

August 05, 2022

Not really sure how I feel about it

It's alright. I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin but I only used it twice a week to avoid over-exfoliating since my skin can be sensitive, but maybe it'll take a while before I notice anything. However, my skin did feel super soft afterwards. I also noticed I need to use a bit more face wash to get any kind of lather going on which feels a bit wasteful.

I'll keep using it though, hopefully I start to notice a difference in my skin.

August 04, 2022

Not very powerful

I like that this beauty tool is rechargeable and waterproof. The silicone bristles are soft but I can’t use this every day because it is too irritating on my cheeks and cheek bones.
    However, I expected the settings to be more powerful than they are. There are four modes: gentle cleanse, deep cleanse, gentle massage, and deep massage & cleanse - this last setting is the only setting that’s powerful actually feel like it works, otherwise the other settings aren’t very powerful at all.

Using it as a cleanser, I find a facecloth does about the same. But the silicone bristles do make my face feel smoother so it gets points for that! I do like using the massage on my forehead to help increase circulation to my fine lines, just wish this mode wasn’t so weak because it would feel great if it was a bit more powerful.

August 03, 2022

Enjoying it so far

Used it a few times so far and so far so good I love that it has different settings to control the sensation and cleansing power it feels like getting an extra deep clean combined with a facial massage

August 03, 2022

Nice, but not effective enough for me

I really wanted to love this product, but I just don't feel like it has the abrasiveness my skin personally needs -- it's FAR too gentle on my skin. On top of that, it doesn't get into the nooks and crannies of my skin (such as my nose) so I don't feel like it finishes the job ever.

But to be fair, I understand that in order to avoid having a disposable brush (which would be more abrasive), there is only so much they can do to make (washable) silicone bristles abrasive. And i do love the massaging feel and motion of the head, as well as the aesthetics. It may work well for some people, but for me it's just not quite fitting the bill.

August 02, 2022

Enjoyable

I was super excited to try out the Flawless Cleanse. This works with any facial cleanser and helps to remove excess makeup and dirt. The massage can help promote the production of Collagen and help maintain beautifully radiant skin.