Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse Reviews

Flawless Cleanse: a revolutionary silicone electric face scrubber and cleanser that can help promote the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. The all-in-one solution to massaging and cleaning your face, Flawless Cleanse offers multiple modes that let you customize your facial routine. Go from a low to high vibration to gently clean your face. Or, use the vibration to powerfully shake loose and remove the make-up, dirt, and oil that collect on the skin. Choose the massage mode to help stimulate circulation, brighten your facial complexion, and help promote collagen production. The silicone head is ultra-hygienic, and Flawless Cleanse promotes hands-off your face cleaning, so you're hands never have to touch your face to get clean. Flawless cleanse is your All-In-One solution to effortlessly flawless skin. Flawless cleanse allows you to get the benefit of facial massage with the action of cleansing, so you can bring your spa beauty routine into the comfort and safety of your own home.

Ultra-hygienic silicone head
Cleans and massages
Increases circulation to help promote collagen production
Dermatologist approved
Fully waterproof – perfect for the shower
Rechargeable Battery
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

Great sized facial cleanser

This facial cleansing unit is amazing. Rechargeable with a USB plug. Handheld device that sits in a small charging cradle. Love the 4 modes - 2 for cleansing and 2 massaging. Waterproof, so easy to rinse off excessive cleanser or use in the shower. The unit with the charging cradle looks pretty in my bathroom. The silicone head is very gentle, in all of the 4 modes. Using it with my favourite night cream feels like a mini-spa.

Great product

I was very leery but curious to try this product and boy was I surprised. I love that it is waterproof and can be used in the shower. After using it my skin felt as if I had just been at the spa. Definitely a great product and perfect to purchase as a gift. Would recommend.

face cleaner

really nice product not that expensive . i havent try it but my daugther did and her skin is more bright and shine. she find it gentel to apply and the massages are great. she find her skin more cleaner.

August 09, 2022

wow, amazing for hands free cleansing!

``I loved using this facial cleanser and massager to apply all my skin care routine products! It's waterproof so its great to use in the shower, plus its rechargeable vis USB. It's got a great soft touch handle and I love that it has the power/mode switching buttons on the back of it so its super easy to switch cycles. It has 4 modes; 2 for cleansing and 2 for massage. The ultra hygienic silicone head is really soft but still powerful enough to scrub off the dirt, plus I think its a great alternative to hands off cleansing.

So nice and easy to use

I have one other device that is meant for massaging cleanser and other face products into the skin but it wasn’t working as expected for me. I was happy to find that already from the cleansing stage, this one worked so much better. The cleanser didn’t run off the surface and the little bristles did enough on their own to get the cleanser to lather up instead of having to rub it in myself. The multiple settings also made a difference instead of just being more of the same.
    I’m definitely impressed with the design and usefulness of this product. I am convinced it helped more of my moisturizer stay and absorb into my skin rather than into my hands.

The facial cleanser I didn't know I needed

Seriously, I was always curious about facial cleansers, but I didn't think I needed it! This is such a game changer in my routine, what it does to your skin is just, oh my gosh. You have different settings, and your skin is left feeling smooth and clean. I highly recommend invest in a cleansing tool. What I love about this one is that I can use it in the shower, because that is where I wash my face. There's no risk of water going in.

August 08, 2022

Good

I try this product since 2 weeks. I put some face cleaner product on it and brush my face. It's easy to use. I love the feeling on the face, it's soft.

Leaves Skin Glowing!

Wow, it was my first time trying this type of product and it truly left my skin feeling great and with a glow! It took me a while to figure out a good technique to use, but after a few moments, it became natural and I look forward to adding this little device to my skin care routine!

August 07, 2022

Brosse nettoyante a avoir absolument

J’adore que la brosse et rechargeable et waterproof. La brosse en silicone est super douce et d’adapte a tout type de peau avec ces 4 vitesses. Je recommande ce produit vous aller pas être dessus , ma peau respire à nouveau

Neat and portable

Recently had the chance to try out the Finishing Touch FlawlessTM Cleanse facial cleanser and massager. I have never used a product like this before so I was very curious to see if it worked and how well it worked. It has four levels, low and high, facial cleanse mode and massage mode. The silicone head was very soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. It was cordless and waterproof so enjoyed that I could use it to wash my face in the shower to save time. It took a little getting used to, the vibrations and how to move it across my face. I was very surprised with how gentle the low and high settings were as I was expecting more motion, kind of like my electric toothbrush LOL.

I have only used it for a few days but I really like how it works and how it makes my skin look after. Tip: don’t press to hard and I try to use an upward motion with it.

I had a tension headed the other day and really love the high and low massage settings. Just placed it on my temples and enjoyed how it made my headache melt away. Will definitely keep using and excited to see if it helps with collagen production and brightening my complexion. Who wouldn’t want that!!

It was very gentle and did a really good job of cleaning my face and using my face wash effectively. I really loved how soft my face felt after use and