Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

Wowww

I am so glad to have that. This is amazing. I like it the way it work. It would like to recommend this fishing touch flawless hair removal.. no more hurting of threads and wax..

Bon produit sans douleur

C’est un peu comme un rasoir. C’est certain que ça peut faire repousser les poils plus fort. Mais ça donne un bon résultat, sans douleur et le produit est de bonne qualité. J’aime qu’il bloque lorsque fermé alors ne peut pas s’ouvrir par erreur dans ma sacoche.

Very easy to use

Removes all face hair even the small ones, with no redness or skin irritation. It's small, just a little bigger than a lipstick, this make it very easy to take wherever you go. And it's pain free yayyy

January 07, 2021

Perfect for quick touch ups

I got this mini shaver at the right time. Lately, it has been virtually impossible to get a wax appointment so this little shave has come in clutch. I am able to get rid of my peach fuzz mustache and mini unibrow in seconds. It is also compact so you can easily take it with you when you travel.

Good Product

Coming from someone who regularly gets facial hair waxed, this was a great alternative during the pandemic when most waxing salons were closed. It worked well it did the job would not work if someone had coarser hair strictly for very fine hair.

January 06, 2021

Worked like a charm

To be honest, I wasn't sure if this was a product that removes hair from the root or just a shaver! Okay, so it's actually a very small shaver that works great for the small facial hairs! Hair grows back nicely and I have sensitive skin and it wasn't a problem and did not bother my skin at all. I'll see how it is when I use this in the long term, but so far so good. I use to pluck the hairs and also wax but this is way less painful and time consuming. It removes the hair very quickly and very simple to use. No problems with it so far. The only thing is the hair obviously grows back alot quicker because you are just shaving the hair as opposed to pulling it out by the root.

January 06, 2021

Works well

It is a good size and comfy to hold. Easy to use, worked great for upper lip and around eyebrows. Also used for peach fuzz on sides of face and it worked really well for that.

January 05, 2021

Painless and efficient! Loved it!

First of all, I have to say that I loved the lipstick design! It's beautiful and easy to carry on the bag everywhere. I received this product free for a test, and I have to say that for sure I would buy it. It's useful and easily removes all hair from my face without any pain. #tryFlawless

January 04, 2021

Great for quarantine!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for a review.
    What a great product! With salads closed down during quarantine, this little guy was able to get my face “zoom ready” for work by getting rid of my upper lip hair. The packaging is also quite nice, I like the rose gold finish and how it is small and compact.

January 04, 2021

Bye bye mustache!

I wasn't so sure about this product at first but I am happy I tried it. I have some fine hair on my upper lip and it totally got rid of it. No pain or irritation whatsoever. I was worried that the hair might grow back thicker but it didn't. Not sure how well this product would work for people with thicker facial hair, but it totally worked for mine. Not sure how long the battery lasts because I haven't used this for very long but hopefully it lasts awhile. The only thing is the hair is starting to grow back already, so once you start using this, you need to keep touching it up every week or so. But it's super easy to use and I like how it is small and pocket size, so you can easily take it with you.