Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    1.3/5

Doesn’t do anything

I bought this at a beauty sale for a decent price. I thought it would be a great alternative to waxing. I will admit, it didn’t hurt as bad as waxing, however i do believe that that is because it wasn’t doing anything. After a half hour of playing around with it, I had the same amount of hair as when I had started. Definitely not worth any price.

Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Great Christmas present

This works great, I'm surprised how well it worked for the price. Its quick and gentle and so easy to use on general areas, wouldn't recommend for precision but for between your eyebrows, your happy trail and wherever else you may need.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

A helping hand for those with chin hair!

As a lady of a certain age, I now have more hair on my chin than my husband! Flawless Hair was recommended by a colleague and I am so grateful. Whilst i do have to use it daily it leaves me hair free all day - I now don't end up sitting plucking at my chin all day.

With its clever head it doesn't pinch or pull so no redness and the top comes off easily to empty.

February 06, 2021

Does a great job

I got this to try during lockdown. I am so pleasantly surprised at how good it works. I've used it twice now.. giving the usual 5 to 6 weeks between an upper lip wax and I'm thinking I may be getting lip waxes every 12 weeks now instead.. This product is definitely well worth it. Only advice as like other removal products make sure your skin is clean and dry. Go for it.. you will not be dissapointed.

January 13, 2021

Painlessly awsome

If you haven't already, it's a must try! It's truly amazing how quick and easy it is to use. And leave your face Flawless for real. No tricks just pour flawlessness!

January 13, 2021

Best product

I received this product a week ago and it is life changing. I absolutely love this product. It is compact, east to clean and effective. I particularly like it because it me clear skin with out pain full waxing.

January 12, 2021

Easy peasy gone peach fuzzy.

I was sceptical about this to start off with but it turned out great. It shldnt be confused with an epilator! It looks great and feels smooth in the hands. Easily glides over small areas and removes the light soft hair that is peach fuzz and the hair collects within the wand. It is a handy little wand which won't work well on large areas and the hair needs to be cleaned out otherwise it may get clogged. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I am not sure if replacement heads are available and what the price range is. I love how handy and small it is, small enough to carry around in your purse discreetly to pull out if needed anywhere. It runs on batteries which are included in the pack. I love the colour rose gold and I'm a fan

January 12, 2021

flash

bon produit pour la moustache mais grosse surface pas recommander pratique et compaque pour amener partout mais fait plus penser a un rasoir qu un epilateur

January 11, 2021

Great for light hair removal

I have been interested in trying the Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover for a very long time. When I was selected to receive this system for free to provide a review I was very excited. As a woman with red hair we often have limited options for hair removal simply due to skin and hair pigment so this product is great in that regard!
    I found that it is an effective hair removal tool for light and fine hair, however for someone who may suffer from PCOS, as I do, this system is not quite effective enough for the hormonal hair growth. Unfortunately for me personally, this system wouldn't be a long term solution simply due to the type of hair. I can see however, that it would be very effective for someone who has light hair growth, and would definitely recommend it for anyone who doesn't suffer from hormonal hair growth.

January 11, 2021

Great product

Got this as a free sample from chick advisor. It works great, the light isn't that bright but gets all the small hairs, and leaves it smooth not bumpy.