First Response Digital Ovulation Test - 20 Tests Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 143 in Pregnancy & Fertility Tests

Unique Digital Reader tracks and remembers the LH levels daily and is able to detect a woman’s unique LH surge to determine the best time for her to become pregnant

• Predicts a woman’s most important fertile days
  • Tracks her unique Luteinizing Hormone (LH) levels to accurately detect her 2 best days to conceive*
  • Over 99% accurate at detecting a woman’s LH surge – unsurpassed by any other at-home test in the market
  • Five minutes after taking the test, an unmistakable YES+/NO- result will appear on the Easy Read digital screen: YES+ means to try and conceive in next 24-36 hours; NO- means to continue to test daily
*Data on file

March 10, 2017

I have tried tried this in the past it works I like how clear the results is and how fast it reads and it's simple and take so much I like it better then store brands and some name brand ones as well. This is OBGYN approve which is great to know.

January 23, 2017

We had been trying to get pregnant for 6 months when I started using these tests and 2 months later I was pregnant !

So easy to use and it clearly states where you are in the cycle

February 19, 2016

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for well over a year, we picked this up to see if maybe it would help and with in 2 months we were expecting! It is easy to use, very clear on instructions and clearly works! The price seems steep but when you get that wonderful baby out of it money doesn't matter!

February 15, 2016

These tests are easy to read (yes or no!) and that is a big selling point for me. Other tests are confusing - is that a second line? Is it darker than the first? But these just tell you YES or NO. I have found them to be extremely accurate and so I will continue to buy them, even though they are more expensive. I trust this brand.

February 09, 2016

Good product , used it in all my 3 kids & never failed ,it is really aproduct to trust

January 20, 2016

Used this for both my kids and neither time failed me. Buy the double pack if your anxious. Good product.

January 14, 2016

All three of my kids I used these tests! They are always pretty accurate and can't get any easier. I highly recommend this

December 18, 2015

I really liked this product. It really worked well because I just had a baby and I used it to help me get pregnant.

August 29, 2015

these tests are accurate and I trust them more then the others on the market

August 15, 2015

Great product but the price is just to high, I would use it again but only if there were not others that were cheaper available.

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns