4.1/5
#201 in Foundation

December 08, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Foundation

Absolutely love this foundation! So many choices in color. Blends well when you use it. Fits your skin color great. Easy to match. It doesn't feel cake like when you put it on your face. I've been using it for 5 years now. I definitely recommend it.

October 21, 2021

We all need one

This product is a good price. It doesn't give full coverage I find, but I like it for mixing into another foundation to lighten or darken it up. It feels light which I appreciate

September 23, 2020

FitMe Foundation

Usually don’t wear makeup and when I do this is my go to.

I love this line of makeup, it blends really nice with my skin and it was easy to find a match, it covers what it needs to and doesn’t leave my skin greasy

September 10, 2020

Easy to color match!

I use the powder and liquid when I go out on the weekends and the coverage is great! Long lasting wear from 6am all the way until midnight! I recommend to all of my friends

June 08, 2020

Great foundation at a great price

I love this foundation for day to day wear. I am a mixed race and find that I have both cool and warm undertones. The 125 is a perfect match. I like that you can build the coverage on and that it doesn't wear off too easily.

April 27, 2020

Foundation is great

This foundation works great for my skin I love the matte finish because I have oily skin and it stays on during my full day of activities. Would recommend to a friend because of the price and the overall coverage of this foundation

July 24, 2019

perfect for everyday makeup

perfect for someone who needs to wear at least light makeup before going out rather than needing to wear expensive foundations just for a 10-minute outing. This foundation is light and leaves your face looking natural.

May 30, 2019
    Hainaut Province, Belgium

Je recommande ce produit, cache toutes les imperfections

Le fond de teint est très recouvrant, il cache les tâches d'acnés, les petits boutons etc... la matière matte donne un teint naturel et jolie. Je n'utilise que ce fond de teint. Il est magique je l'adore! Pour ma peau je prend le 220.

2.7/5

March 20, 2019
    Hauts-de-Seine, France

Fit me fondation

Ce fond de teint a un fini très très brillant même si on le poudre 5 minutes après, il devient brillant. Ce que je ne trouve pas très beau. C'est trop brillant donc pas agréable quand on a une peau grasse.
    En plus de ça, il ne tient pas bien sur la peau.
    Perso, je ne l'aime pas

March 09, 2019

BEST drugstore foundation

I was spending way too much on foundation but I needed a good coverage foundation. This one covers great and lasts all day. Perfect color match for me as well !