Flashspeedmop Reviews

November 30, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I love this mop! It’s amazing there’s not one bad thing I could say. For the price you pay it does wonders, it smells amazing and your floors come up sparkling.
    I have tried many different mops and this one beats them all. Flash products are amazing and also very affordable. Will buy this product again and again

November 27, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Easy, Speedy Clean Ups

I got the Flash Speedmop and wet cloths kit nearly two months ago, just as the weather went totally crap. I have a Labrador Retriever who requires two walks a day, rain or shine, and this kit has been so handy for cleaning up what has been a seemingly never ending mess of mud and wet on the floors from mucky boots and paws. The mop assembles easily and is very lightweight. The cleaning pads tuck into slits on the mop and away you go. Very pleasant scent in the pads and they pick up dog hair and dirt with little effort. While its not as thorough as a normal mop/bucket clean, its been great for on the spot clean ups.

October 31, 2019
    United Kingdom

Easy and powerful cleanin

I was given an opportunity by #savvycircle to use and review #FlashSpeedMop.
    I am so pleased with this mop. It is light in weight, easy to handle and no doubt it cleans so well. Less effort, refreshing lemon scent and powerful cleaning.
    If someone is looking for a great mop, it is recommended by me.
    I am now looking for some offer to get its wipes as I find them but expensive. Otherwise it is brilliant.
    #muckypups

October 25, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Sparkling

Had this sent to me and it works a treat and is so easy to use
    I like that you can just take the wipes off and dispose of them keeping it clean and fresh

October 14, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Clean in a flash!

I got my mop through #savvycircle I’m really impressed with it. It has a 360 degrees rotating head. It slides underneath large kitchen appliances really easily, something that a mop and bucket can’t do! Left my kitchen floor clean and shiny and smelling very fresh and clean! No more messing around with a mop and bucket anymore🙂

October 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great on a small floor

I only have a small lino section of kitchen floor and this speedmop is great as it is really manoeuvrable . The head swizzled right round and you can get right into right spaces . Light weight and folds down for easy storage . Thumbs up
    From me

October 11, 2019
    Isle of Wight, United Kingdom

Flash speed mop

I was sent this flash speedmop to review from savvy circle. On opening I thought it looked a bit flimsy but soon realised this is an excellent product that does what it says the cloths smell lovely . This was easy to fit on mop . It was so easy to use on my floor with the swivel head it twists and turns which makes it so easy to get in to corners and under things making cleaning so much easier. This definitely made cleaning my floor so much quicker. I think it's more hygienic than a normal mop as you can change the wet wipes each time . I will be buying the refill wipes again.

October 08, 2019
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

A quick flash dash

I recieved this product through savvycircle.co.uk to review. The flashspeedmop is lightweight, versatile, good stardard height, easy to click and assemble. The wipes designed for the flashmop are thick, fragranted and quite wet. Economically would be more expensive than your mop and bucket, but this is designed for a quick mop so serves it's purpose. The wipes can be recycled via flashspeedmop. Do the wipes clean your floor, definitely yes, gets to your grit and grime leaves a shine, the muck on your wipe, you surprise yourself, yes that was my floor. So yes i do recommend flashspeedmop