Flintstone Gummies Complete Vitamins

Flintstone Gummies Complete Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 282 in Vitamins/Minerals

March 27, 2017

Ma fille me demande regulierement sa vitamine. Elles ont bon gout et sont amusantes pour mes enfants. Ca m'Assure que les vitamines dont mes filles ont besoins sont consommées malgré les repas qu'elles ne veulent pas mangé parfois.

March 13, 2017

My son does not always eat all of his meals throughout the day and it can become very frustrating this is why I love multivitamins it helps to give my son his daily vitamins that he may not get from eating so little.

October 19, 2016

i don't like these gummies that much . my son wouldn't eat them after a while so i tasted it and it was really gross. i could taste oils and dyes and didn't like that at all.

October 13, 2016

I love giving these to my children, they never tire of the taste and they do taste really good. I get the one for picky eaters and extra iron. i actually noticed it started to bring some color back to my little 5 year old who is super picky and I noticed he was getting kind of pale. I feel happy that they can still get some nutrients even if they are picky eaters, my mom gave these to me as a child and I have now started the same tradition with my children. I know they are helping because my children have even been getting sick less often.

September 23, 2016

I give one of these to my son once a day. Its nice to have because he is such a fussy eater. It is not expenisive to buy so its something I can buy once a month for him

September 11, 2016

Mon grand garçon adore ces vitamines complètes. Le goût est très bon et la texture donne l'impression qu'il mange un "jujube". Je suis heureuse d'avoir trouvé un complément à son alimentation qui contient des Oméga et qui est bon pour lui.

September 11, 2016

These vitamins are great for kids (and my husband too apparently lol). My one son is such a picky eater and will not eat vegetables so I give him one of these vitamins each morning and since they are flintsone characters and taste good he will eat them! I know it isn't exactly like eating real, fresh veggies- but at least he is getting something!

July 31, 2016

I swear by flinstone vitamins for kids especially those with limited diets who may not get all the nutrients they need in a day. These taste great however I do prefer the chewable pill ones to the gummy ones. Price is worth it.

March 14, 2016

Only vitamins my son will take. The pill/chewable kind, forget it. Won't take liquid vitamins, or another of the other gummy brands. These ones are tasty, in fact they taste just like a candy! I have admittedly eaten a few lol and they are a good source for him to get vitamins and minerals he needs for growing. Recommend this product to all parents for their little ones.

March 11, 2016

Our grand daughter does not like vitamins BUT when I bought flint stones gummies complete...what a change! Now I have to hide them. She used to get colds so often but since having these vitamins she is healthier. Thank you

BJAdams added a new review for