Flintstone Gummies Complete Vitamins Reviews

2.8/5

January 16, 2018

Good

These are great for Anyone in the family who hates taking Hard Pills! My little ones just loves the different flavors! The bottle is Hard plastic that's always a Plus !

December 15, 2017

the best

This is the only Vitamints I have been using for my kids and I have 4. I would definitely recommend this product. I'm true to this brand would never change. It's the best.

September 19, 2017

I use this product all the time.

I have used this product many times and is a great way to provide additional vitamins that may be missing from my families dietary needs. It's used by all my family members.

July 11, 2017

good taste

My kids used to eat them no problem, they taste good and they have cute designs too, I honestly buy them when they are on sale or any vitamin that is on sale because they tend to be expensive

June 06, 2017

My youngest daughter was really picky eater when she was younger, so I gave her these. She took them with no issues, and thought they tasted really good.

March 27, 2017

Ma fille me demande regulierement sa vitamine. Elles ont bon gout et sont amusantes pour mes enfants. Ca m'Assure que les vitamines dont mes filles ont besoins sont consommées malgré les repas qu'elles ne veulent pas mangé parfois.

March 13, 2017

My son does not always eat all of his meals throughout the day and it can become very frustrating this is why I love multivitamins it helps to give my son his daily vitamins that he may not get from eating so little.

2.8/5

October 19, 2016

i don't like these gummies that much . my son wouldn't eat them after a while so i tasted it and it was really gross. i could taste oils and dyes and didn't like that at all.

October 13, 2016

I love giving these to my children, they never tire of the taste and they do taste really good. I get the one for picky eaters and extra iron. i actually noticed it started to bring some color back to my little 5 year old who is super picky and I noticed he was getting kind of pale. I feel happy that they can still get some nutrients even if they are picky eaters, my mom gave these to me as a child and I have now started the same tradition with my children. I know they are helping because my children have even been getting sick less often.

September 23, 2016

I give one of these to my son once a day. Its nice to have because he is such a fussy eater. It is not expenisive to buy so its something I can buy once a month for him