4.9/5
Prestige Item
foreo luna mini 2 fuchsia Reviews

Good - 0

March 19, 2019

Best skin investment i’ve made so far

I’ve been using this for just over 6 months and in those 6 months my just felt so fresh and clean! This helped in removing left over makeup, clogging pores, exfoliating the face, and also massaging it in a way! It has many vibration levels you can choose from, It’s rechargeable and you dont need to replace anything after some time when using this since it’s made with medical-grade silicone and it prevents bacteria from growing in it.

February 22, 2019

Can’t cleanse any other way

I used to use the Clarisonic and found that it was way too harsh on my skin. And economically it didn’t make sense. It’s always a running cost to buy the brush heads. With the Luna, it’s silicone so it doesn’t harbour any bacteria, and it’s not harsh whatsoever. I’ve had mine for almost 3 years and I’m never looking back. It’s such an effective cleanse. As someone who wears makeup, it’s the perfect tool to cleanse with at the end of the day. Wouldn’t repurchase unless mine broke.

January 29, 2019

Great cleanser

I love this! It is great for exfoliating your face and it really gets all the dirt from the skin. I have very sensitive combination skin and It gently massage your face and it improved my skin, now it feels so smooth and clean. I highly recommend this.