GARNIER BIO Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Care Reviews

March 25, 2020

Great cream

I love this day cream because it provides you with all day hydration. This cream is great for all skin types and has a nice floral scent. It leaves your skin feeling smoother and firmer

February 14, 2020

My skin is so soft

I received the Garnier Bio Anti-Age Day Care face cream in exchange for an honest review. I’ve been using this cream every morning for two weeks. I have combination skin with dry patches and an oily nose and forehead. The cream is very hydrating. A little goes a long way. It takes a few minutes to completely sink into my skin, but once it has, I can use my primer and makeup as usual. It has a dense cream texture. The cream has a nice fresh scent that doesn’t linger. Since I started using this cream, I’ve noticed my fine lines seem to have diminished, my skin feels smooth and feels hydrated all day, even with the cold weather. The bottom line, I will happily continue to use this cream and will probably repurchase. I would recommend it to a friend.

February 10, 2020

eco friendly organic

Just tried this product. It's very good product, it makes my skin soft and relief, light and gentle, young and soft. I like the package is in glass jar which is very environment considerd and eco friendly. Scents wise it a bit strong but not to a point it hurt my nose. It's a good product.

February 05, 2020

Great for everyday use

I’ve been using this cream for the past couple of weeks and I enjoy it. I like the fact that it’s free of parabens, uses ethically sourced and fairly traded ingredients, and goes on silky smooth. Lightly scented with lavender essential oils. Quickly absorbed into my skin. Only downfall is that I wish it had an SPF in it.

January 27, 2020

great cream

I got a sample of this from sephora and i really liked it, the texture and thickness of the cream is perfect and the scent of lavender is amazing, i would almost recommend as a night cream its so strong and relaxing!