Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream Reviews
#21 in Hair Care

Let your hair feel the love with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It locks in the moisture your crowning glory needs while providing long-lasting protection against the effects of humidity. And you’ll love the way your hair feels. For more information, go to http://www.garnier.ca/.

January 17, 2018

My hair!

After I (stupidly) dyed my hair brown from natural bleach blonde, I thought my hair was done. Dead. Gone. I used this leave-in conditioner religiously and to my huge surprise, my bleached, dry hair was suddenly back to hydrated and it didn’t feel like straw! I always recommend this leave in conditioner to my friends that use bleach when dying their hair.

January 14, 2018

A must

I put this on right after I shower and leave it in until I’m ready to dry my hair and it makes my dry time way easier. I’ve been using for years and will continue to.

January 12, 2018

Great product

I love using this product on my hair. It helps keep my hair shiny and keeps those little frizzy hairs down. I wish they came in smaller travel sized bottles for carry on purposes.

January 10, 2018

Even good for short haired ladies (or men) like me!

I had to shave my head on April after surgery. It’s taken me six months to grow my hair back and I never thought leave in conditioner would be in my immediate future but this is a pleasant surprise. I’ve found that my hair looks shinier and soft. Love this!

January 10, 2018

Après shampoing génial qui est parfait si vous avez les cheveux secs et cassant, et enfin si vos cheveux ont perdu leur brillance, n'hésitez plus, foncez !!

January 07, 2018

Love this conditioner

I have been using this leave in conditioner since i bleached my hair. It is the ONLY one that ive tried that leaves my hair soft and doesnt make it look greasy. I also use it for my 2 year olds hair.

January 03, 2018

I use this every day.

As I’ve mentioned I have VERY curly hair. This leave in conditioner is good for every day use and is not too expensive. It helps to detangle my morning bed head and keeps the frizz down pretty well. It can also be used with other products without much build up.

December 28, 2017

Parfait pour les cheveux frisés!

J'utilise ce produit après avoir pris une douche pour coiffer mes cheveux frisés et c'est un des seuls produits qui m'offre des boucles parfaites! De plus, je reçois toujours des compliments sur l'odeur de mes cheveux. Un produit parfait

2.7/5

November 02, 2017

Heavy on my hair.

I wasn't a fan of this product. Left a heavy feeling on my hair. After one day it looked like I hadn't washed my hair for days. Very greasy feeling. Will look for a different product.

2.3/5

October 24, 2017

Does not work for really curly hair

My hair is super curly because I am of European descent. Many products on the market I feel are not designed for my hair. I feel this product would be good for someone who had wavy or straight hair but it does not work well, in my opinion, for curly hair. The smell is wonderful and I got many compliments when I used it! The issue I had is that it did not keep away the frizz and it made my hair very sticky. I felt like my hair was being weighed down and it was hard for me to get my hair back to being nice and bouncy after using this product. This is not an expensive product.