Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream Reviews

Let your hair feel the love with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It locks in the moisture your crowning glory needs while providing long-lasting protection against the effects of humidity. And you’ll love the way your hair feels. For more information, go to http://www.garnier.ca/.

August 12, 2019

great use

love this.Makes my hair shiny. Smells great and gave my hair an amazing shine. I use this product every time I come out of the shower because it makes such a difference in my hair. It is a little pricey but worth it in my opinion.

3.2/5

July 23, 2019

Worked ok in my hair

Product worked ok in my hair not sure I would recommend for everyone as I think it one of those products that it depends on hair type sometimes it leaves my hair looking greasy & other times it doesn’t I would definitely say try it out & hope it works great for your hair

July 02, 2019

Love this Leave-in Conditioner

This Garnier Leave-In Cream smells great. I actually bought my mom one like this and she likes it. I use it like every 2 days and it acts as my hair’s heat protectant. It’s affordable and works great. Recommended!!

June 27, 2019

love it

This is a really good product that I sometimes use as a detangler after I wash my hair. You only need a small amount and it leaves your hair looking healthy, soft and shiny! I would buy this product again, it’s reasonable priced.

June 18, 2019
    California, United States

Absolutely Love This Conditioner!!

I have the most unruly,frizzy,fly away hair and have tried everything imaginable to tame it so that I can style it in various ways besides a ponytail. I bought Garnier Leave In Conditioner figuring it would be like all the rest and not help. I was so excited after applying and drying my hair to see that it looked soft and sleek with no frizz in site. I have been.using for about 5 months now and have healthier looking and feeling hair than ever before. This one is a keeper. Thank you Garnier for taming my mane.

June 05, 2019

Not

J'ai essayée de produit produit parce qu'il était en spécial et je n'ai vraiment pas aimé. Il a laisser mes cheveux sec et ils n'étaient pas aussi doux que lorsque je ne l'utilisais pas.

April 04, 2019

smooth hair

I have quite coarse, frizzy hair and this leave-in is the only one that does the job! I have continually returned to this product for years!! Nothing beats the silky feeling it leaves. I do notice less frizz and softer texture.

March 21, 2019

Every day product

This is the only product i use on a daily basis for my hair. I just put enough to get all my hair so my hair isn’t frizzy. I’ve repurchased this product a lot.

January 25, 2019

best product ever

I love this product so much! It gives my hair so much life and makes it so soft and hydrated! I have tried many other brands but nothing compares to this product! I was very satisfied when I purchased this, I was so impressed I repurchase it all the time.

October 30, 2018

This product really makes my hair come to life more than it already is .It makes my hair smell really nice and it leaves it feeling clean and soft . You can find this anywhere and if you do BUY IT