Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream Reviews

Let your hair feel the love with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It locks in the moisture your crowning glory needs while providing long-lasting protection against the effects of humidity. And you’ll love the way your hair feels. For more information, go to http://www.garnier.ca/.

May 30, 2020

Great leave in cream

Very moisturizing Leave in cream, I used it on my wash and goes together with other products, and it keeps my curls very soft, defined and frizz free. It’s very affordable and I will keep repurchasing it.

May 16, 2020

It's good for the price!

Affordable and efficient, if you need to tame frizz. I have unmanageable hair, this along with a few other products help me take my frizz for a solid 24 hours.

April 23, 2020

Leaves Hair Silky

I have always had trouble with conditioners because they never let my hair silky enough but this leave-in conditioner is perfect for anyone wanting that effect. I recommend it, it is cheap.

March 29, 2020
    California, United States

Works wonderful

I love this leave in conditioner I have the driest frizziest hair and this was a miracle literally made my hair so sleek and soft and smooth and smelling good I would really recommend this product

January 15, 2020

Fructis leave in conditioner by Garnier

I have super curly hair that everyone just loves to touch!! I don’t mind at all but it tends to cause my curls to become frizzy. I can not go without a leave in conditioner! I have tried many, even a very expensive leave in from a hair salon. None of them even come close to this product. The price is more than decent, I get many applications from one bottle. A bonus is that it has also come in handy as a detangler! I would and have all ready 😉 recommend to anyone looking for a way to calm their curls😊

November 18, 2019
    North Dakota, United States

best hair product

Fructis is the no.1 go to product for damage hair. Used it once and my split ends are gone, No more curly roots and hair are silky and smooth. It does look like the models hair on the adverts.

October 24, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Holy grail haircare

This is one of my favorite leave in conditioner hands down! Not only is it super affordable being at only 3$ it is so much product! I apply this right after I shower and then brush my hair out this helps my hair feel soft and bouncy once it dries!!

October 23, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Not bad, not great

My hair is very long and damaged (i.e. split ends!) and I was looking for a leave-in conditioner that wouldn't break the bank. I saw this at WalMart for less than $3 so I figured I'd give it a shot. I used it on my damp hair after getting out of the shower and brushed it in thoroughly. I have not noticed any remarkable improvements to my hair, but that may be because I desperately need a hair cut. It did make my hair a little softer and easier to brush but it ends up being tangled and in need of more product after a few hours. It may work better for those who either don't have a lot of split ends or for those who are using the whole Sleek & Shine system (shampoo,condish,leave-in). But I wish I had sprung for the more expensive leave-in that I originally wanted. I am not impressed by this product at all.

October 08, 2019

great stuff

great stuff.love this.Makes my hair shiny. Smells great and gave my hair an amazing shine. I use this product every time I come out of the shower because it makes such a difference in my hair. It is a little pricey but worth it in my opinion.

August 12, 2019