Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #452 out of 677 in Conditioner

July 12, 2017

Current Shampoo

I have been using this shampoo for a while and I really like that it is gentle with my hair, it always leaves it shiny, soft and easy to manage. The smell is so fresh and the price is ok too.

July 12, 2017

Favourite shampoo

I absolutely love the Fructis hair range and this shampoo doesn't disappoint, it leaves my long,thick hair absolutely soft, shiny and manageable. Hair is less frizzy and doesn't need to be styled. Also has a wonderful fruity scent.The conditioner is nice but isn't overly nourishing. It has a very nice scent and you don't need a lot to get a great lather and great results.

May 30, 2017

This shampoo is amazing makes my hair so soft and shiney i have tried numerous shampoos and love this one also has a great scent to it highly recommend this product and its very reasonably priced

April 18, 2017

This is one of my favorites of all time! Even though an earlier line of shampoos and conditioners, I still find it more effective than many of the "advanced" lines since offered by the same or different brands in keeping my fine hair shiny and smooth after processing including base color and highlights. And it is often offered on sale! I will keep using this forever!

January 25, 2017

I have slightly natural curly hair, its always frizzy and dry no matter if I've just had it cut or not. I have been using Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine products for about 8 years and wouldn't give them up for anything! Not only does it get my hair under control but smells absolutely amazing too! I highly recommend this product to everyone

October 14, 2016

This shampoo is great, it really suits my hair thats what i realized when i switch my other brand shampoo to this one. So far, Garnier is my favorite brand for hair products, and sleek & shine leaves my hair soft that are easy to manage. I am definetly buying it in the future and will try out other products Garnier have.

March 09, 2016

The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine is my favorite shampoo and conditioner to use. Alot of other products leave my hair feeling greasy which I do not like. This is the only shampoo and conditioner I use, love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiney and it smells amazing!

January 05, 2015

My husband has long fine hair - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner are all that he uses and has for years. Before he began using them, his hair was limp and fly-away and seemed very oily by the end of the day. Now, it shines and looks really soft and although he washes it daily, it doesn't have the same oiliness it used to. Great product and one he will continue to use.

July 14, 2014

I've used this before and this shampoo and conditioner works pretty well. It lasts about 2-3 days in total. Make your hair shiny and smooth. Price is pretty cheap. Over good products.

Have you tried it, what do you think?

July 19, 2013

I prefer this over any salon brand I have ever tried, it always makes my hair smooth and easy to manage

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge