Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#460 in Conditioner

December 14, 2017

Love

My hair is naturally wavy/frizzy and it is always so hard to brush/detangle . I decided to give this a try & my hair has been 10x less frizzy and I didn’t even need to brush to detangle. Also left my hair with a beautiful shine It never has

October 07, 2017

My new favorite product

I bought the shampoo and conditioner because it was on sale. I thought it would be okay and get me through. Wellll...this product has dramatically changed my hair for $3.50 per bottle. I am blown away. I have never had softer, shinier, and sleek hair. I get compliments all the time. By the way, the smell is amazing.

October 06, 2017

My Shampoo & Conditioner Go To!

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for over a year. It makes my hair smooth, sleek, and fuller. I would not trade it for any other shampoo/conditioners!

September 27, 2017

This is my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner duo!

I love this duo, it make my hair feel so soft and look so shiny, without it making my hair look greasy. I definitely going to stick with these products for the time being.

July 12, 2017

Current Shampoo

I have been using this shampoo for a while and I really like that it is gentle with my hair, it always leaves it shiny, soft and easy to manage. The smell is so fresh and the price is ok too.

July 12, 2017

Favourite shampoo

I absolutely love the Fructis hair range and this shampoo doesn't disappoint, it leaves my long,thick hair absolutely soft, shiny and manageable. Hair is less frizzy and doesn't need to be styled. Also has a wonderful fruity scent.The conditioner is nice but isn't overly nourishing. It has a very nice scent and you don't need a lot to get a great lather and great results.

May 30, 2017

This shampoo is amazing makes my hair so soft and shiney i have tried numerous shampoos and love this one also has a great scent to it highly recommend this product and its very reasonably priced

April 18, 2017

This is one of my favorites of all time! Even though an earlier line of shampoos and conditioners, I still find it more effective than many of the "advanced" lines since offered by the same or different brands in keeping my fine hair shiny and smooth after processing including base color and highlights. And it is often offered on sale! I will keep using this forever!

January 25, 2017

I have slightly natural curly hair, its always frizzy and dry no matter if I've just had it cut or not. I have been using Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine products for about 8 years and wouldn't give them up for anything! Not only does it get my hair under control but smells absolutely amazing too! I highly recommend this product to everyone

October 14, 2016

This shampoo is great, it really suits my hair thats what i realized when i switch my other brand shampoo to this one. So far, Garnier is my favorite brand for hair products, and sleek & shine leaves my hair soft that are easy to manage. I am definetly buying it in the future and will try out other products Garnier have.