garnier frutis damage repairing 1 minute hair mask Reviews
#24 in Hair Masks

Good - 0

April 23, 2019

Best hair care item

Magic in a tiny jar!! Totally worth the money! I have straight hair and most conditioners leave my hair limp so I have to be choosy in what I use! But when I smelled this tiny container of banana I had to buy it to try!!! And oh my gosh it’s amazing!! Leaves my hair soft but weight less I don’t lose any body and my hair feels sooo healthy! I leave it in when I have time like relaxing in a bath and it’s soft for days or I’ve used it as a quick conditioning in the shower and it still works amazingly well! It last longer then you’d think! I have about a little longer then shoulder length hair and I only needed two finger tips of product and it covers from root to tip! (P.s I have tried all the other fragrances and by far banana is still my favourite :p )

January 25, 2019

Amazing!

This hair mask does what it says it will do, and I am pleasantly surprised. I have severely dry damaged hair from styling and hair color. So I needed something to smooth it out, and hopefully reverse some of the damage. I have tried everything, they work for a while, or don't work at all. I found this mask to work very well. I have been using it weekly for a month and do notice that my hair looks really healthy and shiny. So I will continue to use this product, and I highly recommend it!