Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin C Super Glow Serum Reviews
#10 in Serums

The most concentrated vitamin C serum for a visibly glowier skin. A cruelty free formula with 3.5 % Glow complex that gives bright, even, glowing skin in just six days.

Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin C Face Serum

I was given a bottle of this Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin C face serum for free in exchange for my honest review from @butterfly (@chickadvisor). This serum is a gel like consistency, that goes on easily. I did break out after a few days of using this- but after a few more days of daily use, my skin adjusted nicely. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft. It is lightly scented, which could be a plus or negative depending on your preferences. I found using it once a day before bed was what is working best with my skin. If you are looking for a product that helps brighten your skin, and give you a nice youthful glow then give this serum a try!
    #gotitfree
    #trybeforeyoubuy

Glowing skin

I received Garnier skin natural vitamin C facial serum as a free product from chick advisor in return of my honest review, I was really amazed after using this product, my skin started glowing within 3 days, I could definitely see the difference, I used it every morning and night on clean face, would surely recommend it to friends and family

Feels great!

I love the glow this gives my skin! It’s super light and dries quickly so I can put my moisturizer on top and it isn’t sticky at all or doesn’t leave any unwanted residue

Love a vitamin c serum!

I received this product to try for my honest review! I can say that I’ve tried many vitamin c serum’s over the past few years and this one has been one of my favourites! I found that it absorbed into my skin really nicely where some other products have not and sit on the surface. I also didn’t break out from this product where I have with others in the past! Definitely would recommend to others who are looking to add a vitamin c product to their skin care routine!

May 13, 2022

Love the smell and glow this gives my skin

I love the dabber, makes such an easy method of putting serum on face. I also like that it's a creamy serum. I've used many serums and i usually find them too thick. This has a nice texture and glides on the face. I have used it for 4 days and i haven't noticed a huge difference yet - excited to see what day 14 looks like.

I really like it

It’s very nice and makes you feel fresh and soft. It smells so good and it’s very light and easily absorbed. I would recommend and buy again. It’s just a nice product.

Light Bright and Fresh!

This serum was light on my skin and soothing once on my face. It definitely helps make my skin brighter and look good. I am pleased and would purchase this product!

Refreshing

My skin has felt so much smoother and looks brighter since ive been using this serum. It has an amazing smell to it. Will definitely recommend it to my friends.

Bright and Beautiful

I love this product. I was able to try this amazing serum for free, #gotitfree I used it every night and morning after washing my face. I seen a difference in my skin in 2 days (I continued to use this product after the 2 days) I love the way it makes my skin looks smooth bright and beautiful. I would highly recommend this vitamin C serum to anyone and everyone looking to get that natural smooth glow look. The smell is wonderful and not over powering, application was smooth and wonderful, and no burning sensation and sensitivity to my skin! Overall my favorite serum yet that I have tried.

Wow!

J'ai reçu le produit gratuitement de Butterly en échange de mon opinion et je suis très satisfaite. J'adore l'odeur et la texture du produit. Il contient de l'acide salicylique, de la niacinaide et de la vitamine C. Le sérum a beaucoup aidé mon application de crème par la suite. Ma peau est plus douce et uniforme. Je recommenderais le produit sans hésitation.