Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Reviews
#1 in BB Creams

Save time with just one multi-benefit product that offers advanced skincare and immediate skin perfecting coverage. This hybrid formula renews radiance, brightens complexion, evens skin tone, hydrates and protects with SPF 15 UVA and UVB sunscreen. Get results you can see and feel instantly.

January 11, 2018

A great BB Cream for a great price

If you're looking for an everyday BB cream to wear, then this one is perfect. It's inexpensive and provides decent coverage. It doesn't provide a ton of coverage but it's not supposed as its a BB cream.

December 14, 2017

Mon habitude de tous les jours!

Ceci est mon « fond de teint » que j’utilise à TOUS les jours. Je l’adoreeeeeee. Il me donne ce petit teint éclatant mais ne cache pas mes tâches de rousseurs. J’aime le fait que ce soit un hydratant à la fois car j’ai la peau très sèche de nature. Pour ma part, je l’applique avec mes doigts tout simplement. J’ai ce produit dans la couleur light/medium et je ne m’en passerai plus!!!!!

October 27, 2017

didnt work for me

a lot of people swear by this product but I have to disagree. I find that it leaves my face feeling very oily almost like a lotion that doesn't absorb into your skin. it does not give much coverage which is fine, but it feels thicker and caked on than most other products I have tried even when I use only a little product.

October 02, 2017

Its the Best so Far

I didnt try many of garnier's products but I always buy their BB cream I love the texture its not sticky and its smooth very good quality I didnt find a better brand than garnier for BB cream (so far)

September 05, 2017

Two years of wearing makeup

It's been two years since I have tried this make up and I have to say that I have seen a hige difference in my face. My skin tone looks even and I can also say that it has not once ever broken me out into pimples .

1.7/5

August 27, 2017

Non

Ce n'est pas un mauvais produit mais il ne correspond pas à mes attentes . C'est plus une crème teinté qu'une bb crème. Ne couvre pas assez pour moi .

August 14, 2017

A great first BB cream

I was looking into using BB creams, but wasn't sure which one to use. I came across this one in one of the L'Oreal Spring Warehouse sales. I absolutely adore this product. The coverage is so good even if you use only a small amount. Leaves your skin looking smooth and flawless and leaves a healthy-looking glow. Some days I will just put this on and nothing else!

This product is great and is a great option for people who are looking to start using BB creams and don't want to spend a lot of money.

May 04, 2017

Pour faire paraître la peau plus en santé et bien l'hydrater sans avoir l'impression que j'offre visage est collant ou trop maquiller. Les autres ne remarquerons même pas que vous avez du maquillage.

April 21, 2017

This is a great product.
    In the summer I often opt for this over foundation. It has good moisture that it adds to your skin, and it leaves my skin feeling pretty refreshed.
    It has decent coverage, for a BB cream that is. It is not going to cover all blemishes, but it does reduce your pores.
    The smell is good, not too overpowering.
    The cost is decent, well in the range for BB creams of this quality.
    It lasts all day and is easy to apply.

April 19, 2017

This used to be one of my go-to products to use on my face. I felt it made my skin look very oily. It did make my pores appear more blurred, however it is not something I reach for anymore. I think this is pretty average.