Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Reviews

October 10, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Simply the best

I love this product. I have tried other Micellar waters but this is by far the best. It removes all traces of daily grime and makeup including eye makeup and mascara although I did find it difficult on waterproof. My skin felt fresh and clean and it helped to remove blackheads too.

October 09, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Makeup Away

Garnier Micellar Water Facial Cleanser is an all round cleanser. Takes my makeup away with ease including waterproof mascara. It can be used on sensitive skin too.

October 06, 2019

Great Makeup Remover

This micellar cleansing water is my go-to for removing makeup at the end of the day. It is fragrance free and it comes in different sub types such as argan oil, sensitive skin, dry skin, etc! I use the dry skin one and it does not irritate my skin or dry me out. It does leave the feeling of a residue on your skin after using it even though it says you do not need to rinse it off. I prefer to rinse my face, but other than that it's a good product!

3.2/5

August 26, 2019

Pas fait pour moi

En général, j'aime bien les produits de Garnier. Malheureusement celui ci n'a pas passé le test de mon côté. Cette eau micellaire m'irrite les yeux. Par contre le prix est abordable

August 25, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Best Natural Cleanser

I brought this item after seeing an advert on the TV.

I thought I'd test how it rated against the one I was currently using.

So I used my normal one and then just to see used thisbone straight after.

I could not believe how much more dirt came off my face and neck.

This cleanser gets all the dirt and any grease off your face as well as leaving it feel like all you've used is pure water.

Highly recommend.