Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water all-in-1 Mattifying, Oily, Sensitive Formula Reviews

April 18, 2019

LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

I was introduced to this product last year, and now i use it EVERY NIGHT before bed... an all in one cleanser that is gentle on the skin, and no rinse needed! Just love it!

April 14, 2019

Takes off all of my makeup

Breaks down my makeup without making my skin feels tight or stripped. Nice for fixing mistakes of using at the end of the day to take everything off. Doesn't make my acne prone skin breakout

April 03, 2019

I am too tired to wash my face.

I love this product! I first picked up the normal and sensitive 100 ml almost a SME size as didn't want to commit. This stuff is amazeballs!! It's a great price and works great. To be honest I was tired of buying and using so many wipes it seemed like a incredible waste. You need very little of this product to work effectively. It's alcohol and fragrance free. It works with out having to pull or be rough with your skin.

February 25, 2019

Great cleanser and make-up remover for sensitive skin

I love this cleanser! It is so gentle and effective. I have sensitive skin - especially on my face - and I love that I can swipe it right over my eyes and lips and everything without worrying about it stinging or irritating my skin. I don’t often wear makeup so I use it mainly as a general daily cleanser. But I have used it as a makeup remover and it’s wonderful! Again, being able to wipe it right over my eyelids makes it much more comfortable than most makeup removers that burn my skin.

February 09, 2019

Removes makeup well, would buy again.

Very effective makeup remover. Does not leave skin oily. Makes my skin feel clean and not drying at all. Scent is not obtrusive too Highly recommended.

January 10, 2019

This stuff is magic in a bottle ! It generally retails for about 8 and it works so well!!! For example with my brows I can wet my cotton pad and it will come off as soon as I touch my brow . You don’t have to rub at all!!

November 14, 2018

Favourite Cleanser

I love how well this Micellar Water cleanses my skin without overdrying it. Every trace of makeup is removed, leaving refreshed and mattified skin.
    Great value as well considering the size of the bottle!

September 19, 2018

Garnier Micellar All-in-1 Mattifying does all it claims!

This is the best of several micellar waters that I have tried in past 2 years. It delivers on being gentle on my skin, cleaning effectively, and leaving my skin dry and not slick.

2.7/5

August 03, 2018

Leaves residue!

I tried this out because of the mattifying claim as well as removing make up. I have combination skin so I thought this would work well. Not only did it not reduce oil or mattify my skin, but also left make up residue on it.

August 01, 2018

Definite Rebuy!

I have combination skin, mainly oily... and I could never find a good micellar water that would be a 2-in-1... like remove make-up AND clean my skin just a little. When Harris Teeter was having their SD sale, I stocked up on Garnier's Micellar mattifying water. And it was love at first use. My skin felt great, soft, and smooth. No sticky, no residue and the scent was really plesant.