4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Sheet Mask Pomegranate + Hyaluronic Acid Reviews

October 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

One of my favorite sheetmasks.

Garnier always delivers when it comes to inexpensive skincare products. And this Sheet masks is one of my favorites. It smells amazing and always makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed.

September 01, 2019
    Ceredigion, United Kingdom

Super hydrating

This really is a moisture bomb! This mask leaves my face well hydrated and so smooth after use. A big bonus is that it smells amazing as well! I simply love it.

August 26, 2019

great feeling

I have tried this from a free sample and i have used it . Refreshing, simple and inexpensive! Every now and then I love to indulge in a pricey sheet mask, but who can honestly afford that? Not this broad. I have a sheet mask addiction and my collection is made up of a TON of these garnier sheet masks! This one in particular leaves my face feeling cool and quenched and I LOVE it.

August 18, 2019

smells good

August 17, 2019

A splash of refreshing

I loved this face mask, it left my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. The mask itself could be a little easier to apply as you can't do much while it is on. I will definitely be buying more for my next DIY spa day.

August 17, 2019

refreshing

July 20, 2019

Nice one!

This is indeed a moisture bomb!! 🤗 I got to try it for free thanks to the Garnier contest on their website. I liked it a lot, comes with a good amount of product on the mask. I did feel a nice difference on my skin after using it. The only thing I didn't like much was that a lot of product was left both in the container and my face as well. You're not supposed to rinse, but to massage into skin instead. However, I had to wipe it off a bit with a tissue because there was too much.

June 24, 2019

Great mask

I really love this selection of Garnier Masks. Good price. Effective Product. I just don't like the greasy feeling they leave at the end of the application but overall I do recommend this product.

April 27, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Good price, not effective

I was excited to try this sheet mask. I hoped it would work good. I was disappointed while it feels great on and has a ton of product on it but after a few uses I noticed no improvement in my skin.

April 04, 2019

refresh skin

Nice and hydrating and very refreshing. Lots of serum in the package which I love. The only thing I found is that the hydration it gives isn’t very long lasting. I only used it once though, so maybe if I use it regularly it’ll be more effective!