Garnier® Whole Blends™ Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

February 02, 2020
    United Kingdom

Smells delicious

The smell of this shampoo is amazing and I could smell it all through the the day, along with the conditioner this left my hair feeling soft and less fuzzy, I suffer from dry bottom and greasy roots and usually have to wash my hair every day or use dry shampoo but it was less greasy in the evening after I used this. I love all the garnier whole blends range and am a sucker for shampoo scents. This is a must have on the bathroom shelf.

February 02, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Amazing shampoo- delicious smell

This shampoo is honstly one of the best that i have tried. Garnier has really outdone itself with this honey tresusres range. The shampoo smells divine, it is very moisturing and left my hair both smelling and looking amazing. The value for money is amazing!

January 30, 2020
    Changwat Chon Buri, Thailand

Love it

This shampoo is really great, you only need to use a small amount, it smells really nice and leaves your hair smelling so nice and feeling very smooth

January 30, 2020

Good shampoo

Typically when I go and get a shampoo, not only am I looking for a good scent, but how my hair feels afterwards.

I can tell you that Garnier has amazing scents and always has my hair feeling super soft the next day!

January 23, 2020

The best shampoo

Discovered this over a year ago and it’s been in my shower ever since. I love the smell of it- you smell like a bouquet of sweetness and it’s glorious! I wish Garnier used this as a way to promote saving the bees as they take on one of them most vital roles in world wide food production. If we had no bees we’ve got no food...

January 05, 2020

Has A Nice Scent

I enjoyed this brand as a whole. This particular one had a great scent. I didn't find it did an abundance to repair my hair but it did feel softer after using the shampoo and conditioner together. I ended up purchasing another one from this collection after I finished these bottles

January 04, 2020

its good.

the product gets the job done but can make your hair go oil crazy the next day. it makes your hair very soft and smell nice but can make your hair very flat

January 04, 2020
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Best Shampoo I've Used

Having an ombre means my hair is temperamental at best. But this shampoo cleanses the roots but doesn't dry out the ends. It doesn't dry out the hair either but leaves a lovely sheen. My favourite shampoo of 2019 (and beyond).

0.5/5

January 03, 2020
    Oregon, United States

Terrible Smell

I spent the whole day wondering where that terrible smell came from. Never has one of my wife's products bothered me so much. I felt bad telling her, but I couldn't get away from it, and it was making me feel nauseous. It was incessant, sickeningly sweet in a chemical way. She had to shower and wash all her clothes, and that made me feel even worse. I don't know what the fragrance is, but it is horrible.

December 01, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Shampoo

This is great for curly hair,leaving it soft and shiny!it doesnt weigh the hair down,and keeps frizz away.
    The smell is divine and stays in the hair for days!