Giuseppe pizzeria mini pizzas 3 cheese

Giuseppe pizzeria mini pizzas 3 cheese Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 81 in Frozen Pizza

Taste

December 15, 2016

I love that Dr Oetker came out with mini pizzas! I really wasn't too fond of the other available brands before. These are great! I like buying the cheese pizzas so that I can add toppings myself - I'm not too fond of the other versions.

The crust on these pizzas are good. They aren't too dough-ey or crispy, nor do they have a cardboard taste typical to frozen pizzas. The sauce isn't outstanding but it's not bad either - same with the cheese. There isn't too much cheese, not too little and it's not too salty.

Overall, it's a great new product!

Taste

September 06, 2016

I just recently purchased these for the first time. My son is a huge fan of the large single pizza from Giuseppe and I figured these would be a lot easier to prepare a single portion for my 4 year old.

These are 3 cheese and only take about 20 minutes in the oven. My son really enjoyed these, (so did my boyfriend) and there are 8 in the box so they will last quite a while. I paid almost $4.00 for these and I will defiantly buy these again.

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?