Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume Reviews
#37 in Perfume

HOT COUTURE BY GIVENCHY by Givenchy for Women EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ a blend of aromatic woods and spices.

April 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Can’t get enough of this scent !!

I bought this perfume for the first time 3 years ago and it’s still my fav to this day. There’s just something about the smell ! I think every one would enjoy honestly , it’s a bit pricey but worth every cent in my opinion , I’ll definitely keep on buying !! I’m obsessed❤️❤️❤️😭

April 05, 2019

Hands down my favourite!

I was gifted this scent a few years ago and love wearing it to this day; it’s the perfect scent to feel sophisticated but not musky and overpowering. It’s soft in a sexy way and lingers in the air and you clothing. It’s a grown up, yet playful punch everyone deserves to feel.

April 03, 2019

Worn for a decade and counting!

This has been my go to fragrance for over ten years now. It is one of very few that doesn't give me a headache after a few hours and everyone around me recognizes my signature smell.

March 19, 2019

This perfume makes my hubby go crazy!

You know you have a winning scent when you husband is always smelling you and telling you how great you smell.
    I have worn this perfume for a few years now and dont plan on switching anytime soon!!

March 10, 2019

HOT

Givenchy makes great perfumes Hot Couture is fantastic, the smell is not overpowering! It has a clean scent that lasts. I love perfumes that have citrus in them. Makes you feel sexy..

December 28, 2018

Smells like heaven

This has been one of my favourite perfumes for more than a decade! I feel so sexy when I wear it, every female should own this... for those special days 😘

September 25, 2018

Timeless Staple

I’ve been using this scent for 15+ years. Other scents come and go, but this is always what I fall back on, it’s what I wear whenever I have an event or something special going on. It’s timeless, my absolute favourite.

June 27, 2018

All I use

This perfume has been my favorite since I can remember first starting to put perfume on, like 12 years old! And I'm now 34 and it's still my favorite and it's all i use.

March 09, 2018

Dreams are made of this smell

This stuff is my absolute favourit smell... I have used it for years... it is sweet very sweet feminine and amazing... u do not need a lot and it sticks for weeks on your jackets. It's a dream ppl

February 13, 2018

Love this perfume!!

I have used this perfume for about 7 years now & I LOVE it. I get complimented on it everyday, people are always asking me what I'm wearing. it really is such a beautiful scent.