Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume Reviews
#38 in Perfume

HOT COUTURE BY GIVENCHY by Givenchy for Women EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ a blend of aromatic woods and spices.

September 01, 2019

Wonderful elegant smell

I love it it’s soft but can be intensified the more you use.
    The smell is mature and classy and expensive
    Last very long and mixes well with my skin

August 29, 2019

Signature scent!

I put this on and am in love with myself all day.
    Mild enough to not hurt anyone's scent - but long lasting enough that you'll still catch it hours after application.
    My husband loves it.

April 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Can’t get enough of this scent !!

I bought this perfume for the first time 3 years ago and it’s still my fav to this day. There’s just something about the smell ! I think every one would enjoy honestly , it’s a bit pricey but worth every cent in my opinion , I’ll definitely keep on buying !! I’m obsessed❤️❤️❤️😭

April 05, 2019

Hands down my favourite!

I was gifted this scent a few years ago and love wearing it to this day; it’s the perfect scent to feel sophisticated but not musky and overpowering. It’s soft in a sexy way and lingers in the air and you clothing. It’s a grown up, yet playful punch everyone deserves to feel.

April 03, 2019

Worn for a decade and counting!

This has been my go to fragrance for over ten years now. It is one of very few that doesn't give me a headache after a few hours and everyone around me recognizes my signature smell.

March 19, 2019

This perfume makes my hubby go crazy!

You know you have a winning scent when you husband is always smelling you and telling you how great you smell.
    I have worn this perfume for a few years now and dont plan on switching anytime soon!!

March 10, 2019

HOT

Givenchy makes great perfumes Hot Couture is fantastic, the smell is not overpowering! It has a clean scent that lasts. I love perfumes that have citrus in them. Makes you feel sexy..

December 28, 2018

Smells like heaven

This has been one of my favourite perfumes for more than a decade! I feel so sexy when I wear it, every female should own this... for those special days 😘

September 25, 2018

Timeless Staple

I’ve been using this scent for 15+ years. Other scents come and go, but this is always what I fall back on, it’s what I wear whenever I have an event or something special going on. It’s timeless, my absolute favourite.

June 27, 2018

All I use

This perfume has been my favorite since I can remember first starting to put perfume on, like 12 years old! And I'm now 34 and it's still my favorite and it's all i use.