GIVENCHY IRRESISTIBLE PERFUME Reviews
#256 in Perfume

Amazing - 0

June 23, 2021

Fresh fun summer scent

I like this one. Fruity and flowery, but still youthful and fresh. At first I thought it smelled like really fruity white wine (in a good way) but it mellows. Staying power is good, the bottle will last along time. My only fear is that I will be sick of it before I finish it.

December 02, 2020

NOT MY FAVORITE GIVENCHY SCENT...

I received several samples to try of Givenchy Irresistible perfume to try during a recent cosmetics splurge at the store. I am glad I tried, as I would not pay the expensive price tag for this particular perfume (and I do mention I very much so enjoy Givenchy other perfume fragrance scents.)

The scent was overwhelming, too strong in a soft tone, hard to explain just too much sweetness too much musk scent in one combined. It was almost hard to breathe in that scent the day it was put on. Very lasting. Givenchy is known for lasting scent, but this one I wanted off.

I feel they need to tone it down if I was to wear again, like I said glad didn't splurge on this perfume as it is too strong, too overwhelming for comfort.