GlamGlow BrightEyes Illuminating Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream Reviews

September 21, 2020

Definitely bright

I don't usually use eye creams as I find most of them don't do anything. The Glamglow eye cream definitely illuminates. I don't know that it really did anything to make me look less tired, it was more of just a slight shimmer. It felt a bit heavy on the skin as well. I'm not a fan of having a bunch of heavy creams underneath my foundation as I find it starts to get cakey.

June 13, 2020

New favourite eye cream

The metallic bronze packaging is very eye-catching. Simple, yet stunning.
    I was initially very surprised by the texture. I expected it to be a thick cream, but it is almost a balm like texture, that melts into the skin with ease.
    I know there is plenty of debate regarding where eye creams should be applied but this specifically states to use it on the entire eye area, including under-eyes and lids, so that’s how I have been applying it.
    My entire eye area feels hydrated and smoothed. My lids, which are normally very sensitive, feel strengthened and nourished. While my under-eyes do appear instantly brightened when the product is applied, it has taken a few weeks of continued use to notice a gradual improvement in my dark circles.
    Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and happy with the look and feel of my eye area. $50 for 15ml is an average price for a high-end eye cream, and I would definitely recommend to others and repurchase in the future. This has definitely become a favourite!