Glamglow Thirsty Cleanse Reviews

Ranked #518 out of 1128 in Facial Cleansers

May 23, 2017

I love using Glamglow Thirsty Cleanse. I love the smell (kind of like coconuts.) I love the way it goes on, from a mud to a wash. It works great at removing makeup and oil. My skin feels soft and looks hydrated after use. My skin has been clearing up since starting to use this product consistently.

May 11, 2017

This is my first time using this cleaner. It's a pretty nice cleaner. It does come out looking like a mud. It's spreads thick over my skin. Not so much a foam that I would expect though. Washes off easily. My skin feels soft and clean. It's very expensive though. I can use other cleaners for way less.

May 01, 2017

I've only been using this for a week, but I noticed after the first couple of times my face felt dryer. I know this is supposed to be a moisturizing face wash, but I don't think it's good for people with Eczema. I absolutely love the idea of mud to soap and it reminds me of the glam glow moisturizer which I love. I will continue to use this with a heavy moisturizer after, but would not purchase again.

June 29, 2016

I love this product! The smell is so great and the cleanser is gliding on your skin when you wash your face. Let the skin hydrated. It's a little bit expensive for the size of the bottle but i recommend
    It.

0.7/5

January 20, 2016

I tried this "hydrating" daily cleanser for 3 days. After the first use I had a tiny break out but I didn't think anything of it. Othe morning after the third day when I woke up my skin felt like it had scales and dry. I had what looked like a rash but pimple sized bumps that were really red. I also had tiny bumps under the skin. The bumpy areas felt tight and uncomfortable, almost itchy from the dryness.
    I immediately stopped using it. I haven't had a reaction like this ever. I don't know if it's just my skin or if others have had this reaction but I hope this doesn't happen to others.

August 13, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and was skeptical using it I was scared my skin would react. It is amazing things to my skin After cleansing my skin would feel clean and super soft not dry

May 27, 2015

This has a earthy muddy smell which is not unplesant, you apply it to a damp face then add water with your fingertips to foam, it's interesting but i wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase this.

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns

Xystuff question.

BakerGirl2017 added a new review for
    Eatmore bar

Mlepine added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate