Glysomed® Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 351 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 17, 2017

This is one of my favourite hand creams ever! I use this everyday in the winter and anytime throughout the year when my hands are dry and rough. I prefer to put this on before bed and work its magic throughout the night and wake up with super soft hands. It's lightly fragranced and not greasy at all. And the price is a steal!

May 17, 2017

I use this cream everysingle day at least 2-3 times a day. I love it espashally after the shower. It's is amazing would recommend to every one who is thinking about trying it.

May 15, 2017

I love the way this hand cream makes my hands feel rejuvenated after applying. I wash my hands which I have a problem with chapped hands.Yes I recommend this hand cream.

February 28, 2017

I purchased the Glysomed Hand Cream - Fragrance Free because my office is a scent free environment. I need a fragrance free hand cream that would deal with the super dry conditions in my office. At first it goes on rather thick and feels like it won't absorb. It does however absorb into my very dry skin. If you don't have very dry skin it might feel a little too greasy. It lasts, even after hand washing and is great solution to my dry hands in a fragrance free office. I would recommend this product.

February 05, 2017

I generally have very dry hands-particularly during the cold winter season. Glysomed hand cream has easily become my go-to hand lotion. It leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, giving them a feeling of youth and vitality.

January 08, 2017

I suffer from eczema on my hands and with two little kids am always doing a lot of washing and hand easing which irritates the skin. It is helpful to use it both before and after washing to prevent the skin from drying and cracking. Not a perfect solution to a nagging skin problem but definitely helpful. I prefer the unscented version!

December 28, 2016

This cream is a miracle for your hands.
    Very light/nice smell, no perfume added, and feels wonderful during application.
    Once dry, your hands already feel smoother!

Definitely worth the buy for anyone with dry hands!

September 20, 2016

The quality of this hand cream is great! I love this product and it smells divine! However, it is rather expensive and not for everyone but if you spend the money you won't be disappointed

June 17, 2016

This is my 'go-to' hand cream. I have to admit though that I also like to use it on my elbows, heels and feet. Those are really dry areas for me and I find that this cream helps better than any others.

While I use it on my hands throughout the day, I only use it on my feet at night, because it is thick. I like to put it on a little heavier and just let it all absorb in. It would be too heavy, slippery and greasy to do that during the day if you were walking around in socks and shoes.

It does wonders though for my hands and especially around my cuticles which tend to be very dry. It does have a scent, but I don't find it overly strong or perfumey. I think they have an unscented version if this is an issue for you.

Overall...very happy with this moisturizer. Previously I switched between a couple of different brands depending on which one was on sale, but I just found they really weren't doing the job anymore. This does. It's worth the extra few dollars and I'll be sticking with it.

June 05, 2016

This stuff works wonders for my hands!! I've been using this since high school (10 years ago) and still find it work amazing with my skin. I have really dry skin, especially after hand washing it tends to dry out so this is my go-to once I dry them off. Only a little goes a long way, and very affordable too! Even after hours of applying, makes my hands feel like a baby's bottom ;)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic