goPure Lavender Essential Oil Reviews

July 12, 2017

Smells so good!

I love lavender essential oil. I use it as my perfume and also mix it in with water for room and sheet spray. I love natural smells. Apply some on your neck and temples at night for a restful sleep.

June 25, 2017

goPure Lavender Essential Oil is the best I have tried....

This is by far the best Lavender Essential Oil that I have ever used. Having anxiety problems I rely on the lavender scent to help me relax. Most have a perfumey or powdery scent added but not goPURE's Lavender Essential Oil! It has the purest, cleanest scent of any essential oil that I have ever tried. I will continue to use goPURE products.

August 01, 2015

I am so happy I ordered this lavender essential oil! It has a perfect scent - nice and strong and clean lavender. I was looking for a 100% pure essential oil with no additives or fillers, and this one fits the bill perfectly at a great value. It is a nice large bottle in a dark glass bottle with a glass dropper. This oil is perfect for so many therapeutic uses. It has calming and relaxing properties as well - I use it for baths as well as lots of products that I like to make for my family including bath bombs, handmade soaps, lotions, etc. This oil has a heavenly scent that is perfect for all of these uses. I will definitely be purchasing more different essential oils from this brand - so much better value than some other brands!! Love it and highly recommend it. I did receive a discount on this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest review of the oil.