Gosh Prime 'n Refresh - Illuminating Eye Roll On

Gosh Prime 'n Refresh - Illuminating Eye Roll On Reviews

1 review
Ranked #93 out of 365 in Primer

July 15, 2016

GOSH has a great reputation surrounding their facial primers and I feel this Eye Primer has been pushed aside but it is an amazing product that is also affordable.
    The product dispenses though 3 Metal Roller "Balls" which have a cooling and refreshing feel instantly. The "Rolling" also feels like a mini massage as well, so it is very nice to apply. It really helps to "wake up" my eye area and also tones down any puffiness or discoloration I may have from being tired. The product also claims to minimize Fine Lines but I do not have this problem so I can't really comment on the efficacy of that but when I do apply and rub it into the back of my hand it seems to minimize and "blur" the pores, so I imagine it would have a similar effect on Fine Lines. It has an even consistency - not too thick and not too thin, absorbs quick without any greasy feeling.
    The product can also be used as a primer for eye shadow and eyeliner. I do feel it helps to make my makeup "pop" and be more vibrant but it doesn't make much of a different when it comes to pro-longing my makeup. I am able to see past this because the product works so well in making me feel awake and refreshed that that is all I use it for, I rarely use it as a primer.