4.9/5

Good - 0

September 11, 2019
    Florida, United States

My favorite carseat

This is by far the best carseat weve ever used. We have 2 for both my daughter (9mo) and son (2yr). The fit next to eachother in my suv with enough space for my 12 year old to sit on the end. Very sturdy, easy to install and adjust. Decided after the first one that we would get the same one for our daughter. Absolutely love it, easy to take off the padding and clean. Has spots where snacks get stuck but you can easily turn the carseat upside down to let them fall out.

September 11, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Love this seat

We have 2 of these seats and love them. Very easy to install and use. The kids love them. Say they are comfortable. They are bigger and bulky and heavy but good quality. I like they can be used from newborn all the way. They have a 10 year expiration date

California, United States

Best buy

I bought these for my 2 youngest and fell in love! They are easy to install very sturdy. I liked that I didn't have to buy a infant carseat but thier not crammed

New York, United States

Best in the Category

I absolutely love this car seat. I would recommend to anyone just for the safety features alone. My daughter is pretty tomorrow and is still rear facing him and is comfortable. The fact that she can stay in this car seat longer than the competitors would make me recommend this car seat just in itself.

United States

Best car seat purchase ever!

Best purchase ever! We love our Graco 4ever car seat.
    My husband and I always complain when we have to switch car seats between our cars. Now, it takes us a few seconds to switch! The new click-in feature is wonderful! It makes moving car seats effortless.
    My three toddlers are comfortable and they love their cup holders too! I loved that there was many color selections also!

August 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love love love

The graco4ever car seat is legit my favorite seat. We have had 3/4 seats over the past 4 years but recently purchased this seat for our youngest when he was born and it is by far my favorite.
    My little one is so comfy in it and I like how it is going to last him for his car seat life.

July 06, 2019

Great Car seat!

We bought this car seat after it being recommended by a family member. And then we bought a second one right away for our second vehicle. It is great! I was worried it would be too bulky but it's not! It's stylish and seems comfy for my daughter. Easy to install! Safe and secure!

January 12, 2019

100% recommend this

The firs car seat I got I was gifted with it at my baby shower so I didn’t get to have this car from the beginning however I bought it afterward. We use it facing rear and now front. I love it becaus it rechines and it has two cup holders where I place snacks and water for my daughter and the head rest part adjust to how u want and after all this it will always convert into a booster. Such ah life saver. U don’t have to spend money 3 times to change seats

Updated On: January 12, 2019

Not forgetting the easy install guys, so quick and easy.

September 20, 2018

Great seat

I love this car seat. We have used it since my son was 6 and 1/2 lb and he is two and a half now and still rear-facing! This is super important to me and I feel like I am doing the best thing for him by having him in such a safe seat.

August 20, 2018

Only carseat you will ever need

I bought this carseat for my now 8 month old when it was on sale. We recently have installed it in our car and it by far is the easiest carseat I have ever installed (3 kids later and at 5 different Carseats). It has easy click connectors for the UAS anchors and very easy to change the seat position and height. Highly recommend for that forever carseat!