4.9/5
Graco extend2fit carseat Reviews

Good - 0

October 06, 2019

Favourite car seat

My little one has been using his Extend2fit for a year now. He doesn't get frustrated while he's in it. It fit perfectly in my van, but it takes up a good amount of space in my car. It's easy to adjust and secure in the vehicle's.

August 12, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

LOVE this car seat!

I absolutely love this car seat, we have 2 for each of our toddlers. They come in nice prints and are very comfortable. They are easy to strap in and take out. I feel 100% safe having them in these seats and the extending rear facing foot rest is a great accessory, making rear facing comfortable much longer than traditional convertible seats. I definitely recommend this seat!

February 08, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Love this!

This the BEST car seat! Grows with your child from birth until they don't need a booster any longer. This seat is NOT as bulky as so many are and STILL has a high safety rating. Love the two cup holders one for snacks and the other for a drink. Everything is washable. Has storage compartment. Buy quality from the start and keep your child safe from the start.

October 02, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great Budget Friendly Seat

I love this seat. My 6 and 7 year olds ride rear facing in it. It has cushion, multiple reclines and even a foot extender tray. It was easy to install and use the 5 pt harness system.

September 24, 2018
    Washington, United States

Best convertible car seat

The Gaco extend2fit is great for long lasting rear facing keeping our child safe. It is very compact front to back making sure front seat passengers have leg room. My son loves his seat and doesn’t seem uncomfortable at all compared to his infant carrier. Highly recommend this car seat!

August 03, 2018

The best car seat!

I have always loved Graco products as they are so well made and very affordable! When my son outgrew his Graco infant seat I researched for months on which carseat to buy him and decided on the Graco Extend2fit! It has been amazing and my son is so comfortable in it! I love I can safely rearface him for a long time and love how easy it was to instal! This will be a long lasting car seat and I hope to pass it on to our second child in the future