Greek Gods Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 318 in Yogurt

The Greek Gods™ yogurt contains 1 billion cfu of 5 Live & Active Cultures per 125 g serving including Probiotics and is good source of calcium and vitamin D.

April 14, 2017

The greek yougurt is a fresh, healthy and qualified yougurt brand as compared to many other. Despite it's plain taste, just top it off with fruits and you have a quick, healthy and delicious breakfast ready

April 01, 2017

I've had the honey flavour, which is soooo sweet & rich. 1 cup is 290 cals. Described as a creamy delicacy, healthier alternative to ice cream and a great way to sweeten any dish. Definitely a dessert, or to be used in baking.

December 02, 2016

Where I am from, very important eat a dairy products every day. I have a big experience of testy this product and sometimes I make it by myself. This is yoghurt I recommend for adults and kids

September 13, 2016

This is absolutely delicious! My favourite Greek yogurt ever! My kids even love it. It has a sweetness to it. I like it just as a treat snack, or as a late night snack. Hits the spot. Tha only place can find this though is Costco 2/$9.49. Worth it though.

July 17, 2016

This one is soooooooooooooo good! I always know that Greek yogurt is packed with protein but I don't like its taste. My friend recommended this brand to me and oh my god, it tasted so good! Definitely will buy it again in the future!

November 16, 2015

So delicious! The honey flavor is incredible! Especially with some roared coconut sprinkled on top! So thick and smooth and creamy. It tastes like a dessert. I love it.

November 16, 2015

Luv it!! Great smooth texture. I like all their flavours but most recently tried new HONEY SALTED CARAMEL.........oh yummy:) try it with Granny Smith apples. Best "dessert" ever!!!

October 16, 2015

The honey flavour is to die for. It doubles as a decadent dessert but has protein to help you stay satisfied. So creamy and delicious!

June 09, 2015

I love this yogurt! Its great for cooking and making dips! It has such a smooth texture but still thick like sour cream but better for you!

It can be used in sweet or savoury dishes which is great! Give it a try

February 18, 2014

Love both regular and honey. The honey feels like dessert but great benefits of protein