Häagen-Dazs vanilla milk chocolate almond bars Reviews
#123 in Ice Cream

Good - 0

September 04, 2017

Great treat!

These Haagen Dazs bars are so good. The ice cream is so premium, so smooth and rich. It pairs perfectly with the outer chocolate and almond coating. It is a dream with every single bite.
    Good to cool down on a hot summer day or even when you want a good ice cream bar to indulge in.

September 02, 2017

Ice cream bar perfection

I love anything Haagen Dazs! Such great quality and taste. These are so creamy and delicious and the chocolate is one of a kind. Sometimes you can find them on sale too.

June 13, 2017

Life is short - treat yourself

I remember the summer of 2005 when I first tried these bars. There was 3/$10 sale at my local grocery store and I decided to splurge on HD and try some new flavours. WORTH EVERY PENNY.

I have tried many ice cream bars (hard work, I know) and have never found one as amazing as HD's Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Bars. The thick milk chocolate is high-quality and incredibly creamy. There are the perfect amount of almonds to give you crunch, but not so many that the chocolate coating falls off into your lap when you take your first bite.

Unlike the Magnum bars that are similar, it only gets better once you have passed the chocolate coating. The ice cream is so amazing rich and creamy. It is indulgent and I get VERY excited when these go on sale at Costco!!!

March 15, 2017

Absolute heaven on a stick! I am in love with this ice cream. The chocolate is rich and creamy, the almonds are crunchy and the vanilla ice cream is creamy and so refreshing. Such a fabulous choice when you're really craving sweet and salty!

September 09, 2016

I can honestly tell you without any hesitation that Häagen-Dazs vanilla milk chocolate almond bars are now one of my new favorite ice cream bars. It's smooth and creamy and every bit worth the money you pay for the product. It's a deliciously, delightful ice cream for that perfect chocolate and almond craving. I highly recommend this product and I'm willing to bet you won't be disappointed when trying it out yourself.