Häagen-Dazs vanilla milk chocolate almond bars
Good

Häagen-Dazs vanilla milk chocolate almond bars Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #121 out of 494 in Ice Cream

June 13, 2017

Life is short - treat yourself

I remember the summer of 2005 when I first tried these bars. There was 3/$10 sale at my local grocery store and I decided to splurge on HD and try some new flavours. WORTH EVERY PENNY.

I have tried many ice cream bars (hard work, I know) and have never found one as amazing as HD's Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Bars. The thick milk chocolate is high-quality and incredibly creamy. There are the perfect amount of almonds to give you crunch, but not so many that the chocolate coating falls off into your lap when you take your first bite.

Unlike the Magnum bars that are similar, it only gets better once you have passed the chocolate coating. The ice cream is so amazing rich and creamy. It is indulgent and I get VERY excited when these go on sale at Costco!!!

March 15, 2017

Absolute heaven on a stick! I am in love with this ice cream. The chocolate is rich and creamy, the almonds are crunchy and the vanilla ice cream is creamy and so refreshing. Such a fabulous choice when you're really craving sweet and salty!

September 09, 2016

I can honestly tell you without any hesitation that Häagen-Dazs vanilla milk chocolate almond bars are now one of my new favorite ice cream bars. It's smooth and creamy and every bit worth the money you pay for the product. It's a deliciously, delightful ice cream for that perfect chocolate and almond craving. I highly recommend this product and I'm willing to bet you won't be disappointed when trying it out yourself.