Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer Reviews
#188 in Primer

Good - 0

June 03, 2017

I was in need of an eyeshadow primer and never had one before and I found this one at Walmart. It is amazing. It comes out as a light nude colour and is thick. You only need a very little amount of this. My eyeshadow never creases or budges. It was a win for me and a total repurchase.

2.3/5

May 25, 2017

I was excited to try this product, I've heard good things about the brand. No matter how much I shake it and squeeze it trying to get it to mix together in the tube it always come out super watery followed by clumps of the actual primer. Not impressed at all and won't purchase again.

August 26, 2016

Bought this at Walmarts, for 50% off, I think it was around 2.00 dollars. This primer works better then the more expensive ones. This primer keeps your eyeshadow from fading or creasing. I would recommend you trying this if you haven't.

March 04, 2016

Super base d'ombre a paupière: elle fait bien tenir les ombres a paupière et elle n'est pas chère et nous dire très longtemps je vous la conseille fortement !

February 17, 2016

Works great especially for girls like me who have dark circles around her eyes! Easier to accomplish that amazing photo shop look with your eyes! Prime away lady's prime away!

May 26, 2015

I paid a dollar for this and it was fantastic! A little goes a long way and the eyeshadow stays put for a long time