Hard Candy Glow All the Way Face & Body Luminizer in Glamazon Bronze Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 347 in Bronzer

July 25, 2017

Good

Its a good bronzer works like eni bronzer i would recommend it jdjdjdjdjdndndnfnfnfn dndjcncncncj xjxjxjcnnccncncncjfnfjcbcnxjcjjcj xixjxjxjxjc heeheh

June 14, 2017

Nice glow

I love this bronzer. I use it all the time in the summer. It gives a nice glowy tanned look. I use it on my legs, arms and chest. It has a buildable color and doesn't rub off onto clothing. Lasts a long time!

May 09, 2017

I got this item for free awhile back. It has a slight floral perfume scent and spreads like a standard lotion. I haven't really thought of much to use this item for, perhaps a highlighter If you used a small amount. It adds a nice glowy shimmer if you wanted to used it as a bronzer. It all depends on your preference. I think it's a good item I just don't use it.

December 02, 2016

Great price its affordable forsure! great for a night out to give you a beautiful bronze glow! only issue is you really need to make sure to blend well!

November 30, 2016

I love highlighters, glowy dewy skin. Most highlighters are so pricey. I came across this at Walmart for 10 bucks. It's stunning. Personally straight out of tube is too goldy shimmery for me but I mix a tiny amount into my foundation and the result is gorgeous. This tube is HUGE, I have been using it since September and probably no where close to a quarter done.

August 11, 2016

I came across this product by a Youtube beauty blogger, and she raved about it. I decided to give it a try, and found it at my local Walmart for just under $9. It gives you the most absolute perfectly tanned, dewy, and bronzed complexion. I use this mainly as a highlight - make sure to use very little and blend. This will give you that beautiful shimmery air brushed look for less! Add this to your chest, arms, legs - and you will instantly be a bronzed golden goddess.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray