Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #713 out of 1142 in Shampoo

July 18, 2017

I would buy this product again.

Head and shoulders is one of the only shampoos I'll use. It works and does it's job if you stay strictly using that shampoo only! Head and shoulders have many different scents for there shampoos. My personal favourite is the almond one and eucalyptus.

April 19, 2017

Amazing. Using a bad product plus winter my head was dry and ichy horribly. After one use of h&s;it was amazingly better. All head and shoulders I recommend

April 15, 2017

I have psoriasis but I only get it on my head, with this or actually any head and shoulders product, you cold never tell, sometimes I even forget that it is there. Zero itching. Zero dandruff. Plus it smells great!

April 04, 2017

I recently used Head and Shoulders after if was given to me to try and it made a world of difference for my dry scalp! This will definitely be a party of my winter hair care regime! It made my hair feel clean and soft but took away all the itchiness of my dry scalp

March 13, 2017

Head and shoulders is the only shampoo and conditioner I use, it smells great and works for my dry scalp. There are many different scents to choose from aswell

January 06, 2017

I love this shampoo for my itchy scalp. The value is great and the quality is as good as any of the head and shoulders available today. I love the minty tingle your scalp experiences! Love it!!

2.8/5

January 06, 2017

This product really helped me when I got dandruff. I noticed a difference after the first use. It immediately helped get rid of the itch. It has a really nice smell too.

November 30, 2016

Great as an everyday shampoo not for just when you have dandruff. Doesn't have the strong medicated smell some dandruff shampoos have. Love the varities

July 26, 2016

I only use this when I get dandruff which is not common, but when I do use it, it is very effective. After washing my hair two times with this shampoo, my dandruff is all gone. Also, the price isn't that bad when a sale goes on for buy one get one free, it is very worth it.

June 27, 2016

This left my hair feeling weighed down an sorta greasy it did not help with the urge to scratch my head it actually made it worse . Could be my conditioner to tho .

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists