Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Reviews
#71 in Shampoo

December 27, 2018

Efficacité à 100%

Le seul shampoing qui a été à 100% efficace presque instantanément pour moi contre les pellicules , et l'odeur et la texture sont tellement agréables, que je continue à l'utiliser même si je lai plus ce problème.

December 27, 2018

Effective shampoo for dandruff treatment

Have been using head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo for my daily hair care it is very effective to manage the dandruff even in dry weather. The shampoo is easy to use and helps get rid of dandruff. It is used by my family for both oily scalp and dry scalp and it is economical too.

December 22, 2018

My go to shampoo

I have been using this product for many years, keep my hair nice and clean and dandruff free. For anyone with a simple type hair, this won't disappoint.

December 06, 2018

Effective!

have been using this shampoo for years and my hair is still soft and shiny. it doesnt damages the hair while keepinh dandruff away. i have tried other shampoos but i keep on coming back to head and shoulders!

November 08, 2018

Great product, buy it regularly!

I use this often over the winter months, when I get an itchy scalp from having thick hair and tying it up wet. I use a couple times a week and it really helps. Smells good, lots of different scents. It also gives me great volume and enhances my waves!

October 25, 2018

3 action

Head & Shoulders Old Spice Pure Sport anti-dandruff shampoo fights dandruff with a legendary Old Spice Swagger scent. Fights dandruff, attacks dirt, and leaves you with great-smelling hair New 3 Action : formula cleans, protects and moisturizes

September 20, 2018

The only shampoo I use

It's odd to say this about a dandruff shampoo, but I absolutely love using it. My scalp can get a little dry and itchy and I found using this shampoo helped with the dryness. I also find my hair to be soft and smooth, which often times you wouldn't think a dandruff shampoo would achieve that. I find that when I start trying to use a non dandruff shampoo my hair gets dry again.

August 08, 2018

Good product

It smell so really good and works nice. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and nice. I would recommend but leave it in for a few minutes before washing it out

0.5/5

August 02, 2018

Worst

Me along with my family members have used this shampoo and I personally feel it didn’t work on my hair well. I had severe hair fall and made my hair dry and frizzy even after using conditioner. My scalp become very itchy. I will rate zero on my experience

June 24, 2018

Head and sholders works

Head and sholders shampoo works!!! It always helps me with my dandruff by the first wash!! I'm not a huge fan of the smell but thats ok I don't care about that