1 review
Heidi Klum "Shine" Reviews
#1020 in Perfume

Good - 0

May 20, 2012

You all know Heidi Klum-- supermodel, designer, host, producer, wife and mom. She is also the designer of a fragrance called “Heidi Klum Shine.”

Product- Heidi Klum Shine

Price- EDT 0.5oz $17.00; EDT 1.0oz $28.00

Packaging: Oval shaped bottle with crystal wave patterning, topped with a square shaped golden cap and collar with the brand name embedded in the collar.

Fragrance notes: Top notes of mandarin, pink peppercorn and pear; heart notes of mimosa, lily of the valley and sunflower. It then dries down to vanilla, musk, and tonka bean.

My thoughts: This perfume reminds me of a fragrance from the early 90’s, as it has a classic scent with reminders of my childhood. This is a good fragrance for the fall, since the vanilla, musk, the tonka bean give the fragrance a warm feel, yet it still remains bright- which makes its brand name “Shine” so appropriate.

I would keep this in my winter collection of fragrances... to spritz on before a coffee date with friends or a cuddling session with my BF.