Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray Reviews
Ranked #138 in Hairspray

Let my max hold hair spray set you up with a lush finish from my maximum strength formula fused with cactus flower & bamboo. I'm powerful and strong so I can hold your style with luscious shine, maybe even through a tornado.

April 17, 2017

Great smell, great price, great hold. Cannot complain about this spray. Even the boyfriend takes it for helping his style the odd day. This is in the max hold, it holds for 24 hours. Does not leave a build up but even after I brush out my held curls most are still in tact. So a quick job next day if I chose to.

January 31, 2017

I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with a busy lifestyle. I work in a kitchen and have found this to be one of the few hairsprays that will keep my hair where its supposed to be without having to reapply several times.

January 06, 2017

My daughter has very long, thick hair and this helps to hold her curls in her hair, despite all the weight of her hair. An added bonus is that it smells really nice!

October 06, 2015

I swear by this hairspray! Its the only one i use for my wavy hairstyle. This one holds all day but doesnt make your hair all stiff nor does it leave residue on your hair, another plus is that it smells amazing! Such a good product for the price you pay.

April 12, 2015

This is a really good hairspray to use! It works all day and it also smells great which is a plus. I also like that it's not in an aerosol sprayer, because those are hard on the enviroment.

April 12, 2015

I have extremely thick and stubborn hair, it does what it wants when it wants, so I have to invest in hairspray if I want to do anything other then just put it up in a bun. I've tried a lot of different brands but this one I absolutely love. Its not heavy on my hair (which is heavy enough on it own) and it doesn't leave a gross crispy after feel to it like a lot of others do to my hair. The smell isn't to bad either its quite nice and the price isn't bad for the great quality you get. I would/do tell anyone to use this product because of how much I love it :)

January 14, 2015

This stuff is good. I don't have very long hair, but it smells pretty good as far as hairspray goes. I like it.

June 18, 2014

Holds my kids hair for dance and makes it stay in place

January 06, 2012

Great Hairspray! I switched from my usual no-name as they were sold out. I did the "spray test" in the store and was sold on the scent alone! Have loved the hairspray since I started using it - great hold, not sticky, works well with heat -aerosol is a must have.

April 11, 2010

i love this hairspray! i flip my head upside down and spray it on the underside of my hair, and it gives me amazing fullness and shine. the smell is also incredible, almost like perfume. my hair is never crunchy, but it has extra volume and doesn't fall flat the minute i leave the house.