Heritage The Rock - 12" Fry Pan

Heritage The Rock - 12" Fry Pan Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 125 in Bakeware & Cookware

April 14, 2017

I've had this pan for about two years or so now, but we've recently had to buy a new nonstick pan because the coating on this is just gone. Everything sticks to it now if you don't prepare the pan with oil or butter. We still use it frequently because other than. The coating, it's still good.

March 29, 2017

I bought this frying pan on special at Canadian Tire about 8 months ago and I absolutely love it. It heats very evenly, no burning food ever and cleans easily with a simple sponge. Also, I don't have to worry about scratching it with metal utensils. It is very rugged and I think will last me many years. Only drawback....it is a bit heavy and you need both hands to lift it off the stove.

August 25, 2016

My husband found these in Canadian Tire and I told him sure let's try them. They were on sale for a good price , 2 for $29 a large one and a smaller one. I love them both, I use them all the time when my Flavorstone Cookware isn't big enough.

July 12, 2016

Such a great pan!
    Found about this brand from some friends as I was getting tired of having to replace my T-Fal annually (I usually use nonstick but always have one non stick pan around for frying eggs, etc). Bought this from Canadian Tire (I've also seen a small set at Costco). Wait for a sale since they are 70% off frequently so it'll be about $30-35 for a pan on sale. Works great! No issues with sticking and it cleans up well. The coating seems much more durable and hopefully less toxic than T-Fal so I'm pleased so far!

February 12, 2016

Hands down the BEST frying pan I have ever owned!! Easy to use and extremely easy to clean!! They are VERY expensive, but the do go on sale regularly at Canadian Tire. I've purchased several more in different sizes!!

January 26, 2016

I got this pan on sale for 20$ rather than 80$, best purchase! It's my go to pan for everything. Nothing sticks at all, it can be used in the oven as well as stop top, bbq, etc. It's amazing, I recommend it to everyone.