Homecube toy storage bag

Homecube toy storage bag Reviews

1 review
Ranked #18 out of 30 in Home Organization and Storage

October 07, 2016

When I came across this on Amazon I knew I had to get it, my 4 year old son is obsessed with legos and I usually will put down a blanket and dump the legos on that. It's always a little time consuming to have to pick them all up when he's done, one handful at a time.

This is quite large and is made of a nylon material and had plenty of surface area for his thousands of legos. I will say that if this is placed on hardwood floors this material is slightly slippery if stepped on, so I had to let my son know to be careful when stepping onto it.

This has two drawstrings, one on each side and also had a strap that you can carry or hang it up with. My son loved that there were a few small Velcro pouches on the flat surface of the mat, he used these to keep his Lego mini figures separate from his building legos. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca but it's regularly priced at $18.99 and I think it's such a neat product and my son will defiantly use it everyday.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine