Huggies One and Done Wipes Cucumber and green tea Reviews

Good - 0

June 30, 2020
    Florida, United States

Our favorite

One and done, were our favorite wipes. They are thick wipes worked really good, not a strong smell. They did not break out the little one, we also kept a pack in the car to clean up spills and clean our hands and such. I just wish we could find them again. We have not been able to find them in a while in our small town. I did have a good supply on hand. So I did not have to buy for a while, that is because that are so good.

May 23, 2019

Thin and gave my child a rash

My daughter does not have sensitive skin but these wipes gave her a rash so bad it bled. We have never had such a reaction not even with no named wipes. The smell wasn't much different then the regular wipe smell.

March 09, 2019

Huggies wipes is the only way to go !

Huggies wipes one and done are fantastic not only did they smelled great but they clean everything so easy ! It is a great texture and not slimy at all like other brands

December 18, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Great Product

We absolutely love these wipes! They are thick and don't tear so you can use less. They smell so refreshing and it's great. They don't break my baby out and are super soft!

September 25, 2018
    California, United States

Legit, ONE & DONE!

I don't know how Huggies does it. But they did
    These work great, you literally use ONE and DONE!
    These wipes, I love the fresh scent, I was afraid to use them at first because they are scented, and due to sensitive skin issues, but they were fine. We had no issues.
    They even cleaned up the BIG messes! No problem. A must have in the baby/diaper bag!

September 24, 2018

Perfect

J'adore ces lingettes. Elles sentent bon et en plus, elle n'irrite pas les fesses de bébé! Je compte en racheter dès que l'occasion se présente. Le seul hic, c'est que je ne trouve pas ces lingettes partout..

September 24, 2018
    Connecticut, United States

Huggies one & done wipes cucumber & green tea

I love these wipes they are very good quality very thick and absorbent with a nice scent to them this is my preferred baby wipe I use them for washing up and cleaning I do not like thin baby wipes they rip apart some have a over whelming scent but this combination of thick wipe and the cucumber and green tea scent is perfect I try to buy this same wipe every time I buy but sometimes there out very very good wipe.

September 20, 2018
    California, United States

Smell fantastic!

I love this Huggies wine choice! Smells fantastic and gets the job done! The price is right too! Love that Huggies wipes are thicker and wipe-up more than other wipes.

September 19, 2018

Great smell

Huggies one and done cucumber and green tea scented wipes are so thick and wet enough to get the job done. They smell really amazing which helps for those really smelly diaper changes.