Huggies Soft Skin Shea Butter Baby Wipe Refills - 320 Count Reviews
#67 in Baby Wipes

Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes gently moisturize as they clean, to help maintain your baby's naturally healthy skin. Plus, all Huggies wipes are the thickest of any national brand, to handle even the biggest messes.

September 22, 2017

Best Wipes

I have used these Wipes with 2 of my 3 kids and absolutely loved them. They were softer than most, never irritated my children's skin and smelled better than most. Would definitely recommend.

May 25, 2017

I have used buggies wipes for all of my children as they are very durable and aren't thin and don't break apart with 1 wipe. They do a very good job cleaning up the baby with an awesome scent.

January 09, 2017

These baby wipes are very gentle and soft and smells great I use baby wipes on my own face sometimes on my hands I use them on my dog to wipe her paws and her mom. I use these every single day and I suggest other people do too.

April 02, 2015

These wipes are just the right thickness. I like the fact that they are not too wet when you take them out of the tub or too flimsy that you have to grab a few to get the job done. They smell wonderful and leave your baby's bottom clean and protected.

September 10, 2014

Awesome wipes. Works very well cleaning up. smells great

October 03, 2013

I love these wipes they smell so good and they are thick enough that you don't have to use a handful of wipes to clean up a stinky mess!

September 03, 2013

I first encountered these when I was changing my nephew's diaper. He used to get such wicked diaper-rash that would make him so miserable. My sister tried so many different wipes out there and none of them eased his discomfort. She took him to the doctor and he suggested she buy a package of Huggies Soft Skin Shea Butter wipes and try them on her son.

After a few uses, my nephew stopped complaining and was a happy baby at diaper changes. So, I thought, if they worked on him, perhaps I should try them to ease my own "diaper-rash," a.k.a. hemorrhoids. Believe it or not, after a few uses of this particular kind of wipe, even my own discomfort eased and eventually disappeared.

I'm definitely sold on this one!

June 27, 2013

We love Huggies wipes especially the shea butter, such a light lovely scent and they are so nice and thick you dont need many to clean up even the messiest job!! #ProductJunkiApproved

June 20, 2013

love these! they are thick and only need 1 for a messy diaper

May 16, 2013

Love these wipes. They are nice and thick, plus they get the job done quickly with minimal mess